AnonymousCitizen's photo
Wed 05/30/18 03:21 PM
This reminds me of this one thing I saw that I believe was by a philosopher, it basically broke things down a bit into 4 areas:

1) I believe in God and he exists.
2) I don't believe in God and he exists.
3) I believe in God and he doesn't exist
4) I don't believe in god and he doesn't exist

In the first one, you get to go to heaven to be with God and live happily for the rest of eternity. In the second, you don't and you suffer for eternity. Then in the last two, there's nothing gained or lost. So the logical conclusion is that it's better to just believe in God.

AnonymousCitizen's photo
Sun 05/06/18 11:18 AM
Thanks!

AnonymousCitizen's photo
Sun 05/06/18 08:20 AM
Perhaps try clearing out some old ones to see if new ones show up?

AnonymousCitizen's photo
Sun 05/06/18 08:09 AM
I'm lost in what you're trying to ask... frown

AnonymousCitizen's photo
Sun 05/06/18 08:06 AM
What does it mean when your conversation history with someone disappears and you can't view it even if you send a new message (and are allowed to) but they still have an account?

AnonymousCitizen's photo
Thu 05/03/18 05:09 PM
I think the answer is maybe, depends what just you mean. :smile:

AnonymousCitizen's photo
Thu 05/03/18 04:56 PM
Your English has my deepest sympathies.

AnonymousCitizen's photo
Thu 05/03/18 07:56 AM
Just want to make sure I didn't get a bit too sarcastic with the headline at least.

AnonymousCitizen's photo
Wed 05/02/18 12:04 PM
I wish people would actually put something in their profile, I think I have seen one profile where someone actually put down a coherent paragraph about themselves rather than something like 'kik blahblah' or an email address.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if most of the people that message you without reading your profile are just bots.

AnonymousCitizen's photo
Wed 05/02/18 09:52 AM
Best of luck to you.

AnonymousCitizen's photo
Thu 04/26/18 09:07 AM
If I was an organic food shop owner, why would i point out that "organic" food isn't any better for you? rofl

Why would I be bothered by the "white race in danger of disappearing" as if we're all a different species? Are people unaware of what makes a "white" person different from a "black" person? It's all just the amount of sun people get and how we evolved as humans to suit our environment. To sum up the whole scientific matter.

Yes! You are correct on that point! I am in fact a nerd. However, I don't see why that means I should look at Bill Gates. After all, people like to claim he has said a lot of things and some of those things he actually never said or did. I turn to researching things rather than just going with what social media says.

:smile:

AnonymousCitizen's photo
Thu 04/26/18 08:43 AM
I'm not sure I can entirely agree about Intel being the master of games now with how AMD stepped up their game this year. It's looking like AMD might actually be better if you like to stream games that you're playing since they have more cores available that can be used to run other programs (such as recording software and the likes) in the background. Granted, the biggest advantage AMD has always had has been price. Personally, since I apparently bought the last good intel processor before Intel started making some big frowny face decisions, I'm going to just watch and see where things go at this point. I'm set on this computer for a couple more years and if I need another graphics card, I've got room. Most people don't even use the full processing power that an intel card gives, even video gamers. Now if you're running engineering simulations, that's another story.

But to each their own.

AnonymousCitizen's photo
Thu 04/26/18 08:34 AM
Wikipedia isn't a bad start.

AnonymousCitizen's photo
Thu 04/26/18 08:00 AM
The earth is capable of holding a lot of people and technology will allow us to advance to hold even more. Yes, food can be a problem, but if people actually come to realize that organic everything isn't actually necessary or even that much better for you, then we will not have a problem. However if people continue to fail to understand chemistry and demand organic when they've often still not bought some things that are organic anyways and it's mostly just they think they want it but don't, then yes, we will have a problem.

TL;DR: I don't think we're in danger, people just need to change their mindset.

AnonymousCitizen's photo
Wed 04/25/18 10:09 PM

am a single jamaican young man want a nice living partner te

I don't blame you.
Those dead ones are over-rated.

rofl

AnonymousCitizen's photo
Wed 04/25/18 04:50 PM
Wild Animal

AnonymousCitizen's photo
Wed 04/25/18 04:49 PM
Laughable