Community > Posts By > rubyrose2018

rubyrose2018's photo
Sat 05/19/18 02:20 PM
Why does Mingle Keep telling me to verify my email address? I have verified it several times, and I get the message
Congratulations your email address has been verified, yet it obviously isn't?

rubyrose2018's photo
Tue 05/15/18 07:05 PM

I have a large garden planted with native trees.., grapevines , citrus .. cherry .. plum , olive .. avocado and walnut trees ... my favourite is a big beautiful old oak tree .,

Most of the plants are native and medicinal herbs , edible flowers .. wild flowers ..native flax and ferns . It is a work in progress bigsmile

That sounds lovely. I had a beautiful, old oak tree at my last place. I am guessing it was well over 100 years old. Developer that bought my property said he would have to cut it down in order to build a much bigger house there. That made me sad.

rubyrose2018's photo
Tue 05/15/18 07:01 PM
We went to the beach a lot when I was a kid, also went fishing a lot. But, I never learned how to swim.

rubyrose2018's photo
Tue 05/15/18 06:59 PM
Blondey, it sounds beautiful.

rubyrose2018's photo
Tue 05/15/18 05:23 PM
Great.

rubyrose2018's photo
Tue 05/15/18 05:22 PM
What do you like about where you live right now? I like the wonderful quiet: No sirens, leaf blowers, high traffic. No high property taxes, cheaper electricity. How about you?

rubyrose2018's photo
Tue 05/15/18 05:00 PM
Nawty, I have a few green cherry tomatoes already. I believe I will have some regular tomatoes growing soon. I am happy at how fast they are growing. I can't wait to have a homegrown mater sammich!love

rubyrose2018's photo
Tue 05/15/18 10:56 AM

Girl you know I grow everything the perks of being in bfn. I have more in the garden this yr then ever and it's growing fast. Besides the new rose bushes and mint I have yellow squash,butternut squash,zucchini, tomatoes, green beans,peas,peppers galore,watermelon,cantaloupe, okra,asparagus. That's not even the whole of it:grin:

You sound like me, in that you love to grow stuff. I also love house plants. I had a pretty big fruit orchard in the city, but never hardly got any fruits because of the wild animals taking them all. Same with my tomatoes.

Everything I have planted in the past four weeks is doing great. I also love taking care of everything, and get so excited when I see the first fruits and flowers.

rubyrose2018's photo
Tue 05/15/18 10:48 AM

I have a new cactus, only 3 inches high at the moment happy
You may want to invest in a pear tree to. They always used to do that in the old days to help with pollenating the apple trees!

There is already a pear tree here that previous owner planted. It is a small tree, so it will probably take a while to bare. I am fertilizing it and trying to help it grow and prosper.

Many apple trees are self-fertilizing, like the one I recently planted.

I have cactus in the house that I have had for a very long time. When I moved, I put it in a box and carried it on my lap in the car, to make sure it didn't get hurt. I also ordered a blooming cactus the other day.happy

rubyrose2018's photo
Sun 05/13/18 06:54 PM
It's true, some people are old at 35 some are young at 65. It's attitude and state of mind. Hopefully, some who think "Old" is 45 will live to be that age themselves.:smile:

rubyrose2018's photo
Sun 05/13/18 06:50 PM
I moved to the country from the city a month ago. I have planted apple, peach, plum, and cherry trees.

Also, tomatoes, cucumbers, and yellow squash, strawberries

Two rose bushes, lilac bush, re-blooming hydrangea.

I seem to be in a planting frenzy.:smile:

rubyrose2018's photo
Sun 05/13/18 06:46 PM

I'm in Ga. I have a small garden every year. I've thought about getting a tiller but everyone I talk to, seems to always be working on their tiller. I'm not good at fixing things, so I do everything by hand. I plant tomatoes every year. I'm thinking about watermelon and zucchini too.

waving East. I don't think we need a tiller if we grow a small garden. I just planted tomatoes, regular and cherry, cucumbers and yellow squash all in containers. They are all growing great.

rubyrose2018's photo
Sun 05/13/18 06:42 PM
Seems like everything we like is supposed to be so bad for us. I say, just eat anything in moderation. I have been eating hot dogs off and on since I was a kid. I Never boil them. I fry them or cook them in the George Foreman. They taste much better.

rubyrose2018's photo
Sun 05/13/18 06:41 PM
Seems like everything we like is supposed to be so bad for us. I say, just eat anything in moderation. I have been eating hot dogs off and on since I was a kid. I Never boil them. I fry them or cook them in the George Foreman. They taste much better.

rubyrose2018's photo
Sun 05/13/18 06:32 PM
That I am a great Mom.

rubyrose2018's photo
Sun 05/13/18 06:30 PM

But dude ... what gives? You block peiple who send nudes? Well i am scratching your name off My Christmas card list. slaphead

You, my dear, are the exception to the rule.

I will gladly accept your nekkid pics.

LOL

I see you are still hung up on getting Nekkid pics, LOL

rubyrose2018's photo
Sun 05/13/18 06:28 PM
I have always liked being tall. I can reach for most things, and have even reached for stuff for shorter people. I also like just looking at really tall people. I dated a couple of guys shorter than me, and they seemed to be intimated by that, why I don't know.

rubyrose2018's photo
Sun 05/13/18 06:13 PM
waving Bugs and Mikey. I also see some pics on here I recognize also, but don't remember the DH names.

rubyrose2018's photo
Sun 05/13/18 06:08 PM
Hi Heather and Hi Itywaving

rubyrose2018's photo
Sun 05/13/18 06:01 PM

What do you think when friends tell you: you don't look your age; you look really much younger! Congrats!

For one reason or another; at certain age;many persons look much younger than the majority.No secrets for that. It's the kind of life they follow everyday.
I kind of disagree it has a little to do with your lifestyle but mostly it has to do with genetics. I am in my fifties and I haven't told I look like I'm in my early thirties for me it's mostly genetics.

Just what I was going to say. Hi there, Kitty

Previous 1