Community > Posts By > wilywild

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 08:13 PM
my youngest sister seen that when it first came out think she was 19-20ish and she told me it stayed with her for almost two weeks and having nightmares about it throughout

its a facked up movie but i have never ever been scared...never. although i seen jaws the first time in '82 or '83...didn't swim for a couple summers at my family's cottage...oops

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 08:04 PM

I SWEAR ON...uhmm everything that I haven't made one single confession

If I have to open the Mingle2 confessional for DH refugees, then I'm going to need a drink.

Lmao

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 08:03 PM

i KNOW that and i'm just EXPRESSING MY FEELS...and i seem to feel a lot right now.

Now what movie are WE going to? it better not be some 4-5 romance or i'm gone to the bar

Yeah, I understand that. But your FEELS goes against PG-13. So hang on. winking

Now movies, no romance. Once Upon a Time in America? It's my favorite but maybe too sad. WWII movies?

Oh fine I'll walk on this tightrope that seems to go on forever. Yes start off with a brilliant film like that than a War film, and than some batpoop crazy horror...or at least suspense flick where it scares you so much you cling tightly to me...and I will be your bodyguard or like Michael Jackson in the music vid Thriller walking his gf home and....well ahahah

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 07:55 PM
i KNOW that and i'm just EXPRESSING MY FEELS...and i seem to feel a lot right now.

Now what movie are WE going to? it better not be some 4-5 romance or i'm gone to the bar

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 07:48 PM

Oh right. Lmao

Hi jericho. Don't be mad. bigsmile It's going to shut down in a short time anyway.

Be patient, it will get better. drinks

Ahhh all you women couldn't comphrend this. I'm dying inside out worse than any flesh eating disease and a prolapsed pooper

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 07:44 PM
Edited by wilywild on Thu 04/26/18 07:45 PM

oh my last dh profile was pxssjericho...

still facking waiting to post on my new profile...a lil enraged right now lol

U mean u cant say ur goodbyes!!:joy:

Im sure ur having fun with ur confessions tho.

Wth? don't laugh. I am in a horrible place. This dire plight I'm in might send over the edge off a cliff or worse. I NEED I NEED TO POST ON THERE NOW I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!

I SWEAR ON...uhmm everything that I haven't made one single confession

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 07:41 PM
i don't facking have pstd!!! just don't go there with me. i'm just a lil emotional right now..i don't do calm often either soo i'm fubar'd

i am fine on the other side though. hope you are good toots

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 07:37 PM
oh my last dh profile was pxssjericho...

still facking waiting to post on my new profile...a lil enraged right now lol

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 07:35 PM
oh hey alba nice to SEE YOU on here

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 05:00 PM
Bring me some whisky/bourbon(love it all) and you got my full attention

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 04:48 PM
Nooo I got tested for a variety of things...No Herpes though..syphillis yes but not Herpes like Mike

They do make me sneeze insanely so if I am around a lot of them and the docs continue to say I am not allergic hmmmm

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 04:38 PM
I appreciate the flowers but I can't return the favor...and I won't either. Ever.

Good talk.

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 04:36 PM
Wow!! plus the woman thingamabob too? J/S how are you surviving so well?

I'll leave you be...for now.

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 04:29 PM
well i will stop mentioning it when i stop here y'all don't have any options

i could give you at least 10 other links for good forums besides mine that all of you would be happy with

you aren't looking hard enough...so lazy...even more than me and that sayin a lot

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 04:23 PM
SMFBAO@no other sites you just have to think outside the box to find them.

Also you can also turn to catfishing on many other sites for p 00 p and giggles

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 12:07 PM
warm and beautiful outside and here on a mingle and its moderation living in the dark ages with PG 13 on an adult site lots of s h i t in the clouds today ready to rain on any of our parades

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 11:44 AM
Almost thought you got a restraining order or worse on me j/s

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 07:53 AM
Hey Cherri Ann

no photo
Wed 04/25/18 09:08 PM
So impossible to deal with!! But all would like it...just tweaking everything but completely functional twitch free!!!

Come on I hate waiting to post on DH...do a brother this once favor. Oh I won't be posting anything bad obscene or worse in Hearty's thread. I swear its all Korbyn, Matt, and Ninja!!

no photo
Wed 04/25/18 08:38 PM
lala? Lala? LALA!!!!!!!??? ANSWER YOUR FREAKIN Messages on DH and tell hearty to post my **** when i tell her too

Please

Previous 1