Community > Posts By > ttrockz

ttrockz's photo
Mon 02/18/19 12:22 PM

I had my thyroid removed 35 years ago and take levothyroxine daily (and will do for the rest of my life) and have to say I have never suffered with depression. Maybe I'm just lucky

You may well be..

I have heard variously that thinning hair (in women) can be caused by thyroid issues, and then i have heard that thyroid meds can *cause* hair loss....

Can't be both..

They now have discovered alot of depression can be cured by adding t3. Many psychiatrists now prescribe this hormone for depression and helps bipolar as well. As for the thinning hair, yes on both. Loss of hair because of lack of thyroid hormones in your body as well as when you begin taking it. It does level off after you get your dose right.

ttrockz's photo
Sun 02/17/19 09:22 AM
My thyroid doesn’t work properly. It accounts for my depression. Even tho I am on thyroid replacement, I found a low dose of Wellbutrin helped. It has me back to wanting to do not only what I must, but what I want to do. I used to overthink and dwell on things I couldn’t change or really didn’t matter. Yes, it’s not perfect. But it helps me to focus on getting my day in order and getting it done. Regardless of what everyone says, and regardless of the negative stated, it works for me.

ttrockz's photo
Sun 01/27/19 10:22 AM
It has basically all been said and it sounds like you are taking the right legal steps. Since she wants nothing to do with you, respect that. Just because you cannot understand her reasons doesn't mean there are none. The court can appointment a third party into place to deal with visitation and other concerns Everyone needs time to deal with the situation that caused the separation. I can say from experience, I was accused of not having a reason to avoid my ex. My experiences that led to that were not known to anyone outside of our home. So I do understand that your wife could have reasons to avoid you. Even if you say there are none. I am not accusing you. But something caused her to leave. Just do everything legal. And do not accused her of mental instability to others that are not involved in this, and not legally without proof. Good luck.

ttrockz's photo
Fri 12/21/18 02:25 AM
Correcting my statement. Dogs have carnivore traits (Their teeth etc), and preference to a carnivore diet as inherited from their wolf ancestry. But they thrive very well on an omnivore diet. Most of our pets foods use protein other than just meat be it cat or dog food. My other statement was what I was always taught when I worked for a veterinarian and sold Hills pet food.

ttrockz's photo
Fri 12/21/18 02:16 AM

I don't feed scraps to my dog.

However, i will on occasion,
give beef to my dog.

Dogs are, afterall, carnivores.

[/quote

Dogs are actually an omnivore. They need other than just meat.

Cats are Carnivores. Require higher meat protein.

Pet foods that do not contain wheat, soy or corn are best for them, just like it is better for us.

ttrockz's photo
Thu 11/15/18 11:06 AM

If that's the case I'd like an order of Chris Hemsworth with a side of Jason Momoa and some chocolate syrup on the side to dip them in thanks blushing
I agree!!!!!

ttrockz's photo
Mon 10/08/18 05:18 AM
I think you have covered a lot of different women and men in that paragraph. Some want everything you have stated and others may only want part of it. Some, like a lot of us will say one thing, but want something completely different (whether we actually know it or not). For me, I am just who I am with no wants at this time.

ttrockz's photo
Thu 10/04/18 03:11 AM
All time favs... Shinedown, Rise Against and Slash with Myles Kennedy

ttrockz's photo
Mon 10/01/18 05:29 AM
That first paragraph is way too much. I personally skip over a profile that proclaims who they are by word, word, etc. And yours has a paragraph of words, ....

ttrockz's photo
Sun 09/16/18 05:32 AM
I worked for a Vet 25 yrs ago. I was happy to assist, as I knew I could offer the comfort they needed to pass on peacefully. If an owner does not want to be there, it is best. They can feel our emotions, and that is an unfair one to have at that time. My friend and my sister both stayed with their cats when they put them down, loving them until the end. Glad that you did too.

ttrockz's photo
Sun 07/29/18 08:38 AM
What a storm last nite! High winds and downpour! Made this morning difficult picking up the mess! Very humid today!

ttrockz's photo
Sun 07/29/18 08:35 AM
You can buy new at Walmart through straighttalk for about $200 including taxes and all. Comes with charger and headphones.

ttrockz's photo
Sun 07/22/18 11:11 AM
Blueberry RXBAR. 12 grams of protein. No added sugar. No BS. They taste good and hit the spot when too busy to actually eat.

ttrockz's photo
Sun 07/15/18 02:24 PM
We get them alot here in Arizona during the monsoon. You can see them across the desert just hitting one spot or several of them doing that at once. I have driven into town and hit some like you said, roads flooded but before I actually make it a quarter mile it is dry and stays that way.

ttrockz's photo
Sat 07/14/18 07:33 AM

Yep A/C on at 75. Monsoon makes it sticky. I'll take the 110+ degrees with the dry heat any day. We've been getting the haboobs the last couple of days. Makes everything all dirty. Heading to Prescott for a soccer camp. Much cooler up there.

I agree. This humidity is killing us!

ttrockz's photo
Sun 06/17/18 11:44 AM
Rise Against - Savior

ttrockz's photo
Sat 06/16/18 04:40 AM
Ishi, the last of the Yahi Indians was a lone man who wandered into Lassen Peak,California in 1911. He had wandered unknown with his tribe for many years undetected. When he found himself alone and staving he came in to seek help. Yes, that was over 100 years ago. But, if there were another species that was human like, one could only hope they have been watching what we do to each other and stay out of sight for survival purposes. Or there is the possibility just like the last Yahi, the species died out from disease or exposure to the toxins we put out there.
With that being said... A Unicorn is just a horse with a point of view...

ttrockz's photo
Sat 06/16/18 04:15 AM
Take Picesmoons advice for your profile and apply it to your life. We all have wants and needs. It just isn't going to happen with just anyone. Focus on yourself for awhile. Sometimes we fall into picking people who really are not good for us, and until we know the reason, we will continue. Learn to enjoy being you and that will attract the right one for you,

ttrockz's photo
Sat 06/16/18 04:06 AM
Rain? Been so long, I jumped put pf bed to check.... Still just a strong possibility,

ttrockz's photo
Tue 06/05/18 05:52 AM
Edited by ttrockz on Tue 06/05/18 05:54 AM
Years ago I moved into a place that had roaches. They were hiding in every seam of the house. I tried everything natural. I had parrots and the trays were loaded with them daily!! I bombed the house with Roach bombs. I used Raid roach killer. (Temporarily moved the birds out of the house.) Put on a mask and gloves and soaked my home. It finally got them. Probably me too. But it worked. It is a constant process.
Good luck with it.

For water roaches, Harris famous roach tablets do the job and aren’t poisonous to pets!!

Previous 1