Community > Posts By > HappyDude111

HappyDude111's photo
Wed 10/13/10 03:51 PM
Goto Gnosticmedia.com and watch "The Pharmacratic Inquisition"

HappyDude111's photo
Wed 10/13/10 03:46 PM
Also, Jesus would never come back as a person, for he never was a person. Jesus was an enlightening experience gained through the use of psychedelic(ie psilocybin) mushrooms. The apostles personified him to protect the true identity of Jesus, which is federally illegal by the way... I wonder why a person would be charged with a felony for growing mushrooms in which their fungus makes up 25% of the Earth's crust. Check out this video by Terrence McKenna. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAsMcqE2Tkk

HappyDude111's photo
Wed 10/13/10 03:42 PM
Jesus won't come back as a person, and if he did, he wouldn't show himself to us. He was the humble teacher that lives within all of us. According to John Allegro's "The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross," the word "Christ" literally translates to "anointed." Similarly, "anointed" translates to "Christed." To become anointed, one needs to contact one's soul to remove "fear of death." One way I know how to do this is through the use of psilocybin mushrooms, which are federally illegal proving that we live in a Luciferian/satanic society, for they connect you to the creator, which is your consciousness. We are all one, for we are all connected to the same network of consciousness. Any tools that could remove our fears have become felonies to possess. My simple solution to our problematic world is to have the masses ingest a "Terrence McKenna" heroic dose of psilocybin mushrooms. It is the answer... I promise you... This is one of the many secrets taught by King Solomon to his Knights Templars.

HappyDude111's photo
Wed 10/13/10 03:30 PM
This under God thing is due to the countries Serpent worship. Look up David Icke.

HappyDude111's photo
Wed 10/13/10 03:28 PM
Fear of death compels people to look into religion. In order to remove the fear of death, I recommend ingesting psilocybin mushrooms. They are a remarkable tool in connecting your mind to your soul. :)

HappyDude111's photo
Wed 10/13/10 03:24 PM
Not true. An atheist denies the existence of God. An agnostic does not deny the existence of God. Therefore, the two are totally different.

1 2 3 4 6 Next