Community > Posts By > Trevor0101

no photo
Wed 11/10/10 07:35 PM

Be able to read minds
Seriously
I wanna be bitten by a Vampire any around?
there one in a garden!!!!

no photo
Wed 11/10/10 07:33 PM

i think my ex wife had that power.. i guess that's how she ended up with the house and car
lol...ya they do that

no photo
Mon 11/08/10 09:50 PM

Energy manipulation on a quantum level. Being able to go off like an A Bomb would be the shiznit, especially if I was still standing in the middle of the blast crater ready to do it again!

Then people can pay me $1,000,000 to not wipe their sorry azzes from the earth.

Correction $1,000,000,000...

I would go on vacation to Mecca just to show Islam and the world the price of religious belligerence.

KABOOM!

My friends can call me Megaton. Everyone else can call me 'Sir' or 'Your Majesty!'

Life would be good then. Being evil with that kind of power would be worth while at least for me.

The only problem is that after going Kaboom I would be pulling a Dr. Manhattan becasue clothing surviving a blast like that? Yeah! besides, many super heroes wear some pretty gay outfits. Then again it don't gt no gayer than Batman. A cape? COME ON!
lol.....i love it!!!!

no photo
Mon 11/08/10 09:26 PM
be able to fly!!!!!

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 08:43 PM

I don't know, being handcuffed to someone for 24 hours sounds like it could be fun until you realize:

"I've got to poop!!" shocked tears

Yabut, you can take bathroom breaks, lets be civilized here huh
no breaks...you are handcuffed period!!!!!..lol

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 08:41 PM

i know i sure dont want handcuffs on! especially for 24 hours what if i have to go to the bathroom?laugh
This really gross....but I have no problem pooping on my ex!!!...

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 08:38 PM

spock Hmmm!so what exactly are your intentions once you've handcuffed yourself to this woman whom abandoned your daughter?whoa
just yell at her....she deserves it...who abandons there 2 year old daughter!!!!!
my ex.. think lets handcuff them together in a room!rofl rofl
thankyou!!!...you know what i mean!!!!

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 08:34 PM

If sex is involved, Im in :tongue:
Its up to you!!!

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 12:11 AM

GAG. handcuffs? why?
ummm...why not!!!!

handcuffs are too binding, gotta be able to grab someone

can be fun though!!!

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 11:47 PM

GAG. handcuffs? why?
ummm...why not!!!!

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 11:34 PM

John Stamos.

Don't ask why.

that makes me want to ask why!!
lol...ya I am wondering as well...lol...lol

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 11:22 PM

oh, Piper is a cute name... i am partial to it. it is good that you take care of her, THAT is what is rare... a man stepping up. you would think that a woman who made a child inside of her would never be able to hurt the child, but mental illness is... well unstoppable :(
well thanks...thats why i am here on the computer at night...lol..but whatever...ya she is mentally ill...even her family has turned agaist her...

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 11:08 PM

and you didnt learn the 1st time?

the other two children are not mine...three different fathers

yea... thats some ********!
how long ago?
my sister has 2 babies from different guys... #2 had 4 possible dads. she had both of her kids taken by CPS. she had her infant daughter with her on a Meth deal in a stolen car using a fake I.D... unfortunately, hun it happens all the time. People kill their kids too sad2 you just have to look at that beautiful little girl and say to yourself "withouth that ***** i never would have had the chance to have this little sunshine in my life!" i have 2 boys, their dad is a worthless *******... my boys are my sun and moon. my everything... nothing could make me unhappy so long as i have them, and their dad can suck it, i dont need him:banana:
wow....ya he can suck it...this happened about a year ago with our daughter....she has three daughters...she doesnt see any of them...us three dads raise our daughters by ourselves....but its like you said....i have Piper and wouldnt change it for the world!!!

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 10:51 PM

and you didnt learn the 1st time?

the other two children are not mine...three different fathers

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 10:47 PM

spock Hmmm!so what exactly are your intentions once you've handcuffed yourself to this woman whom abandoned your daughter?whoa
just yell at her....she deserves it...who abandons there 2 year old daughter!!!!!

1)Yelling is totally unnecessary & is a poor substitute for communication btw.whoa
2)Why would you need to handcuff yourself to her to have this yelling spree?spock
3)Are you wearing pants in your default pic?laugh
1.ya it is because i wont hit her 2.so she couldnt run from me 3.yes i am...lol

Darn i think every one was hoping you were not wearing pants
lol...sorry I am...use your imagination...lol

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 10:40 PM

More people than you could possibly imagine abandon the most beautiful babies...
but not a mother who has done it with three kids and thats the truth!!!!I am one father of three that she has done this too!!!!

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 10:38 PM

1)Yelling is totally unnecessary & is a poor substitute for communication btw.whoa
2)Why would you need to handcuff yourself to her to have this yelling spree?spock
1.ya it is because i wont hit her 2.so she couldnt run from me 3.yes i am...lol 4. thank god i wasnt handcuffed to you..lol

laugh So then she's screaming,kicking,crying & delivers a hard slap across your face and says let me go you foul mouthed beast.Oh! and the cops are on their way there.What's next?spock
lol....i guess run back to my garden!...you sure like to rain on my parade!..lol

So then the moral of this story is to never handcuff yourself to your X to settle a dispute.Here's why.Police are responding to a domestic dispute in progress.2 rookie officers enter the back of the property w/ guns drawn & itchy trigger fingers due to the shouting & swearing which=violent situation.whoa

They look at distraught woman who is shaking,crying,scared & has handcuffs dangling from her wrist.Next comes the shout"Freeze dirtball" w/ their guns pointed at you.Of course you drop the pruning shears and assume the position.Then the subsequent arrest;(
laugh :tongue: laugh drinker
you are hilarious..lol...but its my story and I get to yell at her for 24 hours with no interuptions...lol

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 10:08 PM

1.ya it is because i wont hit her 2.so she couldnt run from me 3.yes i am...lol 4. thank god i wasnt handcuffed to you..lol

laugh So then she's screaming,kicking,crying & delivers a hard slap across your face and says let me go you foul mouthed beast.Oh! and the cops are on their way there.What's next?spock
lol....i guess run back to my garden!...you sure like to rain on my parade!..lol

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 09:49 PM

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 09:46 PM

1.ya it is because i wont hit her 2.so she couldnt run from me 3.yes i am...lol

Previous 1 3