Community > Posts By > BilboBagons

BilboBagons's photo
Wed 05/02/18 09:15 AM
I am soooo not reading all this dribble

I'd say - "Hey! Let's grab lunch."

Then we'd tuck away to a quiet deli with outdoor seating - 'cause it's the "Ville in spring and beautiful outside, have our sandwiches and talk. Listening is huge hear, gentlemen.

We walk back to her car, peck on the cheek, and ask her to call if she wants to have dinner.

WTF, boys? it's just manners

BilboBagons's photo
Wed 05/02/18 07:08 AM
As I gently wander into this forum - first time poster - forgive me for not reading every post so if I redundate, blast away.

I was blessed as a teen to have met and been seduced by some graciously gorgeous experienced women from 30 to, yes, 67. They rocked me and taught me, scolded me and spanked me.

Sexually it was igniting and exhilarating, rocketing and draining and breath-taking.

Emotionally, it ****ed me into my 40's. I was their tool, a flesh and big bone *****.

But no more so than my friends and siblings who stayed on more traditional relationship paths.

Look, we **** who we **** because it makes for the best ****. If someone you wanna **** wants to **** someone else - find a new desire. Not everyone is everyone else's cup of tea. Get a new teaball, Francis, and stay in the game.

or quit and start knitting...