Community > Posts By > DesertQT

DesertQT's photo
Thu 12/23/10 08:41 AM
I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas and that 2011 is the very best year yet.

DesertQT's photo
Wed 12/22/10 02:53 AM
I totally feel for you. I just had to quit mine too. Nightmare supervisor and HR is useless. I hope you have a merry Christmas and that everything turns out of you. My nerves are shot because of those people I had to work with. Now I'm worried about everything that happens because I needed to walk away from that job for sanity sake. Follow your heart. God provides.

DesertQT's photo
Tue 12/21/10 06:18 PM
True! lol Thanks to all that replied. I was just venting after a rash of not so single guys made their attempts.

I know there are single guys on here.... most live too dang far away, and yes, I have met some great people on here to become friends with.

DesertQT's photo
Tue 12/21/10 09:34 AM
Skillet "Monster!"

DesertQT's photo
Tue 12/21/10 09:26 AM
I wish you would get your head out of your *** and make things right, but I know you never will... So I am moving on. He will never see this.. Oh well.

DesertQT's photo
Tue 12/21/10 09:15 AM

I'm hiding in Los Angeles. Denver is quite a ways away from here!

I think everything is far from Denver... :)

DesertQT's photo
Tue 12/21/10 08:36 AM
Seriously!! Where are all the decent SINGLE men? If they aren't from Nigeria or some other foreign country.. they are not single. What gives? Men, why are you here playing games if you have "the girl of your dreams" at home? Go away! I'm very serious about finding a great guy and allowing him into our lives.. but geez.. I don't think any are left.

Sorry, needed to vent!! lol