Community > Posts By > okfrank

okfrank's photo
Sat 10/23/10 08:55 PM
I'm not the pheasant plucker, I'm the pheasant plucker's son
I'm only plucking pheasants 'til the pheasant plucker comes

okfrank's photo
Tue 10/19/10 12:05 AM
well....
the world is not going to end, the old world sure, but its only the beginning of a new reality here
the whole "2012 is the end of the world" thing is deliberate fear-mongering, designed to keep our collective sub-conscious full of fear and negativity so that when the important moment comes, we will manifest a fear and control based reality. Thats why hollywood made a movie called 2012, which was a disaster flick. They (the current world controllers) would like us to associate death and destruction with that date.

Does anyone remember that children's book series, "choose your own adventure"?
Well, 2012, is just like those books, we get to choose our own adventure. Its totally up to you what happens at that time. If you'd like war, famine, chaos, then go for it, think about it, believe it will happen, and rest assured it will.
If, on the other hand you'd like something different, then start imagining it now. Plan exactly what you want in the world. Imagine it clearly in your mind.
What do you want? Do you want us to continue competing with each other for scarce resources? Or would you like us to co-operate with each other and have abundance?
Would you like the masses to be controlled by a small group? Or would you like to be free?
Would you like continuous war, or would you like peace?
Would you like reality to be controlled by a few rich and powerful people, or would you like to be a conscious co-creator of reality?
Would you like technology to be primarily for military applications, or for the collective good?

Imagine what you want, and hold that thought in your mind. Even better, breathe out and release your intention into the ether. Hold that intention, breathe in, and then breathe out again, releasing the intention into the universe. Repeat as necessary.

“The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men who can dream of things that never were.”

John Fitzgerald Kennedy

okfrank's photo
Mon 10/18/10 08:04 PM
I like pic no 3... the one where you're wearing a pink hoodie.
I agree with Crane... the one eyed look is best left with pirates