john_sickandtired's photo
Thu 06/03/10 11:21 PM
Not doing much. Just watching deadliest catch on the discovery channel.

Thu 06/03/10 11:20 PM
Spank you, spank you very much. (LOL)

Seriously though, thank you and have a good night as well. Take it easy and be safe.

John

Thu 06/03/10 11:18 PM
I think TxsGal3333 summed it up best. We all make mistakes in life, it's part of living. Repeating the same mistakes though is based on whether we learned from past mistakes.

Of course there are times when something will happen that there is no background information to base it on. In other words it's a new mistake.

The one thing that would be nice is if we had partners in life that would forgive and let go of the mistakes made. Some do and some do not. Hopefully, for those out there, the partners that are a part of their lives can forgive the mistakes and move on in the relationship.

Of course I might be just rambling on and not know what I am talking about. (LOL)

John

Tue 06/01/10 10:53 PM
I was one of those types until I let someone in. Then I thought she was the greatest person in the world, although not as great as my parents. Of course the relationship didn't last and I was dumped. She found someone else in two weeks, where I haven't even looked.

So what does this have to do with the topic??

I'm going back to building up the wall and staying single. The one thing I did learn from the relationship was that while I tried to share and be a part of something special, the hurt and pain over a breakup is too much. I just find it easier in life to make friends, although I don't have many, if any, in life.

Wed 05/26/10 08:03 PM
Nothing actually. I'd just like to die and get it over with.

Tue 05/25/10 10:56 AM
Welcome to Mingle. Have fun, chat/msg to your hearts content, and hopefully make a lot of new friends.

Sat 05/22/10 09:39 PM
I have a few questions concerning this.

1. Was the person a resident here in the US?
2. Was his license issued by the state he was in or any state he was
residing in?
3. If he was driving with a foreign tag and license, was her caring
American Insurance?

Mon 05/17/10 08:46 AM
I agree Ms. Harmony. However it's really ironic how a law passed in the state that I live in is causing such a f***ing uproar in this country, but around the world.

My views are this, at least something is being done. Sure it's a state bill/law and not a federal one, but at least something is trying to be done.

As for all the flag wavers here in this country that are protesting. Let's check their status.

I'm not against anyone coming into the US. In fact I'm all for it. Just do it legally. Get the greencard, get a valid social security number, and then come over.

I just think about what the immigrants went through to come to this country from overseas. At least they did it the right way.

Thu 05/13/10 09:59 PM
Oh man, where to begin.

First off it's kinda funny that a president from a foreign country is dictating the laws in this country.

Don't mind the fact of the illegal trespassing, throwing garbage on the ground, breaking into homes, and last but least the harming of Americans.

I'd also like to know how a president can raise an argument when he has people in his own country shooting at border agents along the border and all we can do is just look.

After doing some research on Mexico and immigration laws I was surprised that they deal more harshly with illegals in their country then the U.S. does here. I have to say that I agree with Thomas3474 in that if the U.S. adopted the same kind of laws for immigrates that Mexico has, a LOT of the B.S. happening in this country concerning immigration would be resolved, but a few things would have to be done. 1. Keep the lobbyist out of the loop and 2. groups like the ACLU should stay out as well.

Wed 05/12/10 08:30 AM
Haven't really met anyone on here to be considered friends, much less IRL. However with that being said, I'm just here to make friends and nothing else.

Wed 05/12/10 08:27 AM
Kinda makes you wonder what else is in the bill aside from the health care part. I mean grants and other programs.....everyone is going to be apply for a grant for health care. I'm sure there are things in there that have NO link to health care.

As far as the increase on the health and human services part that is negotiable. Anytime you have such a large number of people to manage the costs for doing so will increase.

Course I wonder if that means that the IRS will start keeping a watchful eye out on taxes with the additional people that will have to be hired to deal with the health care.

Tue 05/11/10 08:53 AM
Hmmm, here is a thought.

Just leave the borders open so all can come over. Have a mandatory law that everyone must speak Spanish.

Before anyone bites my head off, I'll just say this. Having lived in southern Florida for 3 years, I had to listen to the people there tell me that English was no good and I had to learn Spanish. While this might be the mainstream idea in current times, I somehow wonder what all the earlier immigrants to this country did to get here. Most fled from countries overseas to find a new life here and at least they tried doing this. There were no groups waving their country flag protesting as there is now.

Maybe it's just the times, but it seems to me that A LOT has changed.

2 Next