john_sickandtired's photo
Sat 10/23/10 11:23 AM
Ah, I wouldn't want to be there during this holiday. I just hope that whatever happens doesn't spell trouble for everyone else and the family get together.

Sat 10/23/10 11:21 AM
Not to sound negative or anything, but I'd respectfully decline the invitation. I have to agree with Venus on what she said about a new wedding a month after the breakup. I don't know, but it sounds all weird and all that he found someone in such a short after breaking up with you makes me wonder if he wasn't being all that well faithful to you. It's good thing that you both aren't together as who knows what would have happened if you both got married.

Just my two wood nickles worth.

Also whatever your feeling (pain, anger, sadness, etc) will fade in time. I know it sounds corny, but I know from experience myself (GF wise). The trust issue will be harder to overcome as there will always be doubt in anything dealing with others.

Wed 10/06/10 08:47 AM
Sad but true. The other thing is that they are from the US working overseas there and their accounts are frozen here so they can't get access to their money.

I know of someone who was being scammed by someone there in Nigeria. So yes, be careful and if something sounds fishy then it most likely is.

Sat 06/26/10 02:45 PM
Maybe they are serious and maybe not. As for being single, that is up to the individual.

Fri 06/25/10 04:43 PM
ROFLMAO!!! Maybe the wife will make changes and become more appreciative of the things she has. Great joke BTW.

Fri 06/11/10 09:54 PM
I miss having conversations and doing things with someone else.

I also miss cuddling and snuggling.

Fri 06/11/10 09:23 PM
Hello and welcome back from the looks of things.

Fri 06/11/10 06:42 PM
IMO I'm just too ugly to warrent more then one picture.

Fri 06/11/10 08:36 AM
Simple solution.....don't trust anyone. You really never know the person no matter what.

Fri 06/11/10 08:35 AM
It's not so much the people as it is the groups of Taliban that are doing it.

Maybe it's just time to start dropping the nukes all over the world, eradicate the human species off the face of the Earth and let the world begin anew?

Thu 06/10/10 10:40 PM
Hmmm, strange. If you have a service dog then there is a reason for it. If the person cannot accept that, then maybe they aren't the types you want.

Thu 06/10/10 12:39 AM
What a great come back on that one. Loved it!!

Thu 06/10/10 12:37 AM
I take my dog out for a walk, come back, hug her, and spend time with her. This has the benefit of calming things and the bonus of getting licks from her.

Wed 06/09/10 12:53 PM
Little late then never. Welcome and hope you have fun down here.

Wed 06/09/10 12:48 PM
Hmmm, not sure if I would even qualify for the requirements. (LOL)

Wed 06/09/10 12:47 PM
Aside from the weather being warm or even hot that's about it.

Wed 06/09/10 12:45 PM

Sure. I mean what are social sites for? Gotta chat sometimes. (LOL)

Wed 06/09/10 01:11 AM
Well there is some info on what you are looking for, but not enough about yourself. Hobbies, likes/dislikes, what do you like to do, etc.

The photo is great. I'm sure others will say more photos and having more won't hurt your profile.

Just my two cents worth.

Sun 06/06/10 10:05 AM
I'm going to finish cooking a roast that I started last night in the slow cooker. Do some house cleaning. Recycle some garbage.

Fri 06/04/10 10:01 AM
Good question.

Now here is something to ponder about. If these "companies" can't drill and collect oil deep under the ocean, such as the current situation, how will these same companies do in Alaska when drilling will be allowed eventually??

Previous 1