Community > Posts By > Uglyduck66

Uglyduck66's photo
Sat 07/28/18 05:08 PM
At the end of my 49 yrs I finished my year of no menstration. Menapause. I had premenapause for 10 yrs. It was awful not only hot flashes, but I had severe mood swings. I tried over the counter natural medicine. I heard pre natal vitamins help the best. Whether menapause happens naturally or from surgery it's not fun.

Uglyduck66's photo
Sun 07/08/18 09:52 AM
Religion is a personal choice. It's not always set in stone what are religion is or what were born with. Our beliefs change as we get older cause we change. Marriage doesn't change us. You love your partner as a whole package.

Uglyduck66's photo
Sun 07/08/18 09:24 AM
If you go into a marriage just because of the sex, your on the road to being divorced. There are times in a person's life whether it be health or mental issues or just don't want sex that will test your marriage. What's lacking in a relationship is friendship and unconditional love nowadays. Look within yourself and see what's really important.
Fun for a few minutes or the love and support from your significant other.

Uglyduck66's photo
Sat 07/07/18 03:45 PM
Long distance relationships take a lot of work. Both need to show commitment and willingness to love and care for the other. Moving is a sacrifice for one and the other needs to realize it by there help and support. Before you jump into this new adventure that it may not work out like you want it to. Have a back up plan. Good luck to you.

Uglyduck66's photo
Thu 05/31/18 10:25 AM
If money has anything to do with love, I don't want any part of it.