no photo
Mon 08/13/18 08:48 AM
This:point_up_2:.... This will garner attention :smirk:

no photo
Mon 05/12/14 09:07 AM
Absolutely, positively, indeed hot.

no photo
Mon 05/12/14 08:57 AM
Men do not understand hints and subtlety as easily as direct speech. I defer to 2469nascar in this case. Be assertive bydsaying that you need him to stop the messages and calls. (Not aggressive, assertive.) It's not rude. It's clear communication.

no photo
Wed 10/09/13 10:47 PM
Two girls and myself, lived in the same house, worked out for over a year. Just dating one of them now. And we are all still close

no photo
Sun 10/06/13 09:53 PM
:tongue:

no photo
Sun 10/06/13 09:51 PM

a smile. pitchfork

So chilly... So hot!

LOL; I am in bed and hate pygamas.

I've always been particularly fond of your current outfit anyway!

no photo
Sun 10/06/13 09:44 PM

a smile. pitchfork

So chilly... So hot!

no photo
Wed 09/11/13 11:57 PM
In Soviet Russia, television watch you!

no photo
Wed 09/11/13 11:50 PM
Edited by onelettername on Wed 09/11/13 11:52 PM
I think you look like someone who couldn't care less about social conventions and will absolutely be able to hold an interesting conversation.

In my humble opinion, you appear to be a kick *** person who would be likely to have an adventurous life to share.

no photo
Thu 08/08/13 08:49 PM
Well. And you?

no photo
Mon 07/15/13 02:34 PM
Oddly enough, I haven't been able to make contact with anyone else from the Gainesville area. Is that a normal thing?

no photo
Mon 07/15/13 02:29 PM
Don't suppose Alachua is close by... :tongue:

no photo
Thu 07/11/13 08:14 AM

Once had an online date with a girl who wanted me to show her EVERYthing. Thinking it was going pretty well, she kept getting more and more aroused... then, all of a sudden, she starts getting really adamant about wanting me to impregnate her?

Freaky squared.

really that is....I've asked a guy to dress up like he bats for the White Sox, so maybe it was just some weird fantasy thing

or some weird this where you know how people will yell out all kindsa weird stuff at the "peak" in the action...like....welll IMPREGNATE ME!!! LOL

that actually seems kinda funnylaugh

I might yell out something like YANKEE BASEBALL though:wink: laugh

Sooooooo hot! Although, Yankee baseball would be a good way to get them to leave.

no photo
Sun 07/07/13 10:18 PM

If you have sex with other people besides your wife or hubby, you're cheating.

If you're talking to people online.. you're not cheating.

Unless, of course, you have an open relationship. In which case, the levels of acceptable behavior need to be established way in advance. But, just as in any good relationship, effective communication is key.

no photo
Sun 07/07/13 10:11 PM
Once had an online date with a girl who wanted me to show her EVERYthing. Thinking it was going pretty well, she kept getting more and more aroused... then, all of a sudden, she starts getting really adamant about wanting me to impregnate her?

Freaky squared.