Community > Posts By > DaneTomsk

no photo
Fri 06/15/18 10:18 AM
Johnny, most people are lazy. They want instant gratification to go with their internet paper, instant coffee, and microwave meals.
To build a true relationship takes work. A willingness to make an effort. And let us not forget fear! All we get on the news, our government is fear. Human contact is dangerous, or so we are told.

And for those that don't know chivalry if French for the way of the horse. It is from when knights in armor rode horses. What most people think it means is Victorian BS.

no photo
Fri 06/15/18 10:06 AM
OMG! This is the internet. If you do not understand, that means 99% of all out here is BS. Think about it. Do you even know the person you where talking with is even a woman? Lots of ( how shall I say this)interesting people out here in the land of ODD! LOL
"It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right"

no photo
Thu 06/14/18 11:23 PM
"a good woman without ethics"
Your words contradict themselves
You can not have one without the other

no photo
Thu 06/14/18 11:20 PM
Murder rates would rise off the charts.
It would be the death of all hope. lol ROFL

no photo
Thu 06/14/18 10:34 PM
Romance is not an act or deed to be played out in a moments time. It is a life's style. A way to live every moment of every day to its fullest.

no photo
Thu 06/14/18 10:29 PM
Intimacy is the blending of two souls. Not just knowing the what but the why of another. It is the falling of all walls between you and another. it is truly understanding another as you do yourself.
It is giving all without fear and receiving all in return.
Sex. Sex is wonderful, sex is great but sex is something one can do with a complete stranger and requires no true intimacy.
If you find both in the same person You win the greatest of all prises.

no photo
Thu 06/14/18 10:18 PM
The smell of her hair
The touch of her hand
Her strength when I am weak
Her advice when I question myself
Someone to cook for, to care for, to worry about
Her...

no photo
Thu 06/14/18 10:13 PM
Quantum probability teaches us a very important thing to remember as we go through life.
Though nothing is truly impossible, many things are highly improbable.

no photo
Thu 06/14/18 10:03 PM
If you have been watching the news of late, two quite well off persons have recently taken there own lives. No money is not happiness.
Does anyone here remember the poem and later song " Richard Corry"?

no photo
Thu 06/14/18 09:56 PM
beauty is a curse on the world,
It hides the truly ugly

no photo
Thu 06/14/18 06:11 PM
I do not see the big deal.
I have dated women from 4ft 3 to 6ft 4.
I stand 5ft3 1/2. I may not be very tall but no woman has ever called me short. LOL ROFL

no photo
Thu 06/14/18 01:06 PM
I am new here and am still trying to get my profile done.
I was wandering around the site and found this discussion. Fascinating.
I hope you don't mind if I put my two cents worth in?
In a time long past marriage was ownership. The Bride was literally property. As time passed further law became a part to give or curtail rights. Today marriage is a legal contract that guarantees rights to both parties. I have seen people who live together for 30+ years and suddenly one becomes ill or dies. The surviving party is left without rights. A great wrong. This is why gay marriage is so important. Marriage is no longer a religious right but a legal necessity to guarantee rights.
Marriage is not a guarantee that a relationship will survive. That requires open honest communication and taking the time to understand one's self and the proposed spouse long before marriage is ever a consideration.