Community > Posts By > Wilzhem

Wilzhem's photo
Sat 06/16/18 02:14 AM
Edited by Wilzhem on Sat 06/16/18 02:15 AM
Hola everyone.!!Introduce you self?what you looking for here and see if people match you.

So I'm wilz, F, 26 and looking for 20 yr and older women, looking for friendship that hopefully turn into romantic relationship.

:wink: so yup that's me, anyone else want/willing to introduce themselves?

Otherwise carry-on whatever you doing! Cheers, good luck everyone!waving

Wilzhem's photo
Fri 06/15/18 04:07 PM
Wow thanks everyone! Thanks for all your kind comments and suggestions. love

Wilzhem's photo
Fri 06/15/18 03:17 PM
Hi hello any one two body out there.! Where I'm from, LGBT community live in secret or never come out of the closet at all. Well I'm tired of self pitying myself and I'm on the look for someone real, kind, caring, adventurous and fun to spend time and travel with. As it is hard to find someone (to many straight people has broken my heart after finding out they were just messing around with me. I hope to find girl from anywhere in the world but be in Auz, NZ, Pacific somewhere near home that I could visit. Awesome, wish me luck guys, :) . Here's "to friendship that hopefully turn into relationship".waving

Wilzhem's photo
Sun 05/27/18 06:40 AM
Is it true? After seeing and you just fall in love,that's it? I disagree seeing is just one part?
One really fall in love after spending time together then it not love at first sight?

Wilzhem's photo
Sun 05/27/18 06:20 AM
Hello any one body wants to be my friend. Anyone :) ;)

Wilzhem's photo
Sun 05/27/18 06:17 AM
Hello there!