Community > Posts By > sweetc786

sweetc786's photo
Tue 11/30/10 01:20 AM
I want to thank everyone on there comments. I believe there is truth in all the comments. I personally believe that everyone can change and if they want to they will and if they value the one their with they will but if they lack love and value they will continue to do what they do. trust can be regained but it take the work of both parties to rebuild a broken bridge. Thank you again for all your commentary.

sweetc786's photo
Mon 11/22/10 06:19 PM
Ok fellas, let me ask you a question and I truly want your honest opinion because as a african american female who is opened minded and nonbiased to who I date, I need to know why are so many men either intimidated or disinterested in dating a african american women? Because we are no diffrent than any other women; whatever you want in a women in general you can find in a black women. I would really like some feedback on this. I would appreciate any comments. Thank you in advance

sweetc786's photo
Sat 11/20/10 07:16 PM
Ok, I would like answers from both sides. If your mate cheats on you and you forgive them, isn't it only right that they make amends? I mean the fact they made such a grevious error shouldn't they want to make amends? for example when the go out call you and let you know who their with and how long they plan to be there and then if it exceeds the expected time to call you and let you know. Just make that extra effort to put your mind at ease and let you know that they care enough about you to want to regain your trust?