Community > Posts By > Randy503

Randy503's photo
Sun 06/10/18 04:53 PM
Edited by Randy503 on Sun 06/10/18 04:54 PM
I remember a two and a half men episode where charlie kept replying "I understand" to Judith as she explained her problems.

Actually women are not difficult to understand it is the men who make it that way. First we are afraid to ask questions or give advice for fear of upsetting the moment. If we were not always trying to get in her pants and said what we think communication would be more straight forward.

If the phrase hell has no fury like a woman scorned were not so true. We would not be so self conscious about saying something wrong!

Also English is a very complicated language!

Randy503's photo
Sun 06/10/18 11:13 AM
I suppose it is the same reason someone you knew 30 years ago reaches out and wants to meet
I will let you know when I find out

Randy503's photo
Sun 06/10/18 11:05 AM
In my case as you get older your mind stays young. My ideal age for a mate is 35 to 45. I suppose there are older ladies who may feel the same.

I will say to younger ladies what could' be better. We know what we want, we can afford to do what we want. We are able to make you happy. And when we die you will be set for the rest of your life to do what you want. A win win for everyone.

Randy503's photo
Sun 06/10/18 09:11 AM
I met an old lover I had not seen in 30years. All those feelings came rushing back
I suppose she was my one true love

I love adventures not all have to be to an exotic place. Some of my best adventure exploring ideas and thoughts with a close friend

Randy503's photo
Sun 06/10/18 08:59 AM
Safety is important for everyone. What do you think can be done or situations that would make you feel safe meeting someone from here?

I received a recent txt (first text) from someone that said come on over to her hotel and let's have sex. Many things went through my mind how it could all go wrong. We did not meet because I offended her with all my questions.

I'm a guy so I can only imagine how women feel.
For a first meeting I think meeting in a public place is best like a coffee house or bar.
What situations would make you feel safe

Randy503's photo
Sun 06/10/18 08:40 AM

I would be too afraid to meet one on one. I have a friend who had a very bad experience and just don’t think it’s worth the risk.

I’ve met with a group before and was super anxious the whole time, but might do that again if at least a couple of online friends were going to be there.

Safety is very important for everyone. But it is hard to arrange a group meeting. How would you feel about meeting in a public place like Starbucks? It is sad to think we are missing out on love because of a few creeps that make you scared

Randy503's photo
Sun 06/10/18 03:05 AM
Trying to be happy

Randy503's photo
Sun 06/10/18 02:10 AM
Mr Cockinbush

Randy503's photo
Sun 06/10/18 02:05 AM
Been there done that even married one who was plus 16 years older.
It was great in the beginning, but as we aged and she could no longer physically do the things we once liked it went down hill pretty fast.

IMO love is making each other happy and even if you have the desire if you cant do it one of you will become very unhappy particularly if they are things your dreams are made from. Imagine working all your life to get to a point you can enjoy life and your partner can not share your dreams.

Randy503's photo
Sat 06/09/18 09:20 PM
Wasting my time reading these forums and hoping to find a lady

Randy503's photo
Sat 06/09/18 09:18 PM
Here pick me
I have never been picked before
Does that make me a virgin?

Randy503's photo
Sat 06/09/18 09:13 PM
Well I'm a guy so I am looking for a woman preferably one local to me

Please

Randy503's photo
Sat 06/09/18 01:13 PM
Anyone want to meet for chat or a drink?

If not where is the best place to meet new people in the valley?

Randy503's photo
Sat 06/09/18 01:08 PM
How far would you travel to meet someone from here?

Randy503's photo
Sat 06/09/18 07:42 AM
To insure survival of the species

However with all the madness in the world Perhaps we should hit the reset button

Randy503's photo
Sat 06/09/18 07:34 AM
I think it's because people just want confirmation they are doing the right thing.
At least for some marrige is a commitment.

People talk about cheating. A marrige contract will not stop cheating. The only thing that stops cheating is being happy with the one you are with

Randy503's photo
Sat 06/09/18 07:21 AM
Love is having someone who makes you happy
All the time

Randy503's photo
Sat 06/09/18 07:11 AM
Based on a previous topic. Its because people are too afraid to meet.
I'm thinking I might try volunteering for a worthy cause so I can meet like minded people

Randy503's photo
Fri 06/08/18 08:16 AM

Most will say looks matter. I don't think they do but that's me I'm attracted to more what's inside then out. Everyone ages it's life and looks fade but our hearts stay young. If you were with someone and they were in an accident that affected how they looked would you not love them anymore?

I agree we all like to think its the inner beauty that matters. But as we grow old and our beauty fades so do we change in the inside. Our views and beliefs change and if you are in a relationship you can grow apart. I think it is impossible to expect both people to follow the same path in life.

I also agree our hearts stay young as we age. And weather it is an accident or just age. Would you still love them if you had to give up your life's dreams because the other person could not share them with you?

What is love if it is not sharing mutual dreams?

Randy503's photo
Fri 06/08/18 07:44 AM
Let's face it we are all visual people. We form our initial impressions with what we see
So how important are Look in a relationship? If you find the other person attractive are you more willing to overlook their faults that would otherwise drive you crazy?
Then face it we all get old and we do not grow old gracefully but by then we should be able to see their inner beauty so can you overlook their appearence if they become less attractive?

Previous 1