Community > Posts By > PacificHeights

no photo
Mon 04/18/11 04:06 PM
Yes but hallmark own the rights.

no photo
Mon 04/18/11 04:02 PM
Nope ! I see plenty of people talking on their phone while talking. I even saw a cop doing it once !

no photo
Mon 04/18/11 03:57 PM
Edited by PacificHeights on Mon 04/18/11 03:58 PM
This is something that I have thought quite a bit about over the last year or so. There is this girl I know, or used to know, with whom I was briefly involved romantically. We got on very well & clearly were very attracted to eachother. Sadly it all hit the rocks at the start of last year and she cut off contact. She expressed the view that we had little in common etc. It's something I have always been disappointed about and found hard to get over it. The whole unfinished business scenario

no photo
Mon 11/29/10 03:48 PM
Yes one never knows when you will run into old friends again.

no photo
Mon 11/22/10 03:54 PM

Don't dwell on it...you may never forgive yourself.

I'm usually good at not dwelling on stuff so I should be ok :)

no photo
Fri 11/19/10 02:45 PM
Thanks for the replies.It's probably unfortunate I didn't say goodbye properly but alas that's what happened.Circumstances just conspired against romance.I'm glad I met her though !

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 03:37 PM
Aw I'm sorry to hear that your dog died :( Our dog died in Summer 2009 and we were all upset.Even though I miss him not being around I have so many good memories.Focus on the good memories and all the funny/cute things your dog would do.

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 04:23 PM
Edited by PacificHeights on Thu 11/04/10 04:24 PM
Evening all,

Something I'd like to get your opinions on.It concerns a friend/ ex work colleague of mine.I knew her for a couple of years as we worked in the same company before I had to leave as the recession hit.We were always just friends & never romantically involved(She was in a relationship).That aside though we always got on well and even though I fancied the pants off her it never got in the way of being friends.I didn't see her for a while until we ran into one another on the street about 3 months ago.We spoke briefly and she told me she was moving back home.Here is the thing though.I never said goodbye to her properly and I regret it big time now ! I may never see her again.Your thoughts ??

Pacific Heights