Community > Posts By > hrid

hrid's photo
Sat 09/22/18 01:58 PM
Edited by hrid on Sat 09/22/18 02:00 PM

Topic: What's the Best date

to me the best date is that u both enjoy the most & is a nice memory forever.... smile2

hrid's photo
Sat 09/22/18 01:51 PM
Tom4Uhere, nice one..... oops rofl

hrid's photo
Sat 09/22/18 12:44 PM

what is the most satisfied moment in a human life???

When u see the smile of ur kid and ur partner is with u... smile2

hrid's photo
Sat 09/22/18 12:40 PM
Edited by hrid on Sat 09/22/18 12:41 PM

perfect is not attainable except when we decide to label something as such, but it is still imperfect.

same with people, I dont think there can be a perfect match because I dont believe there are perfect people. I do think there are people who have the kind of imperfections that their potential mate finds easy to overlook.

msharmony, I agree that perfect is not attainable, whether be it relationship or people. but ain't it synonimous with being compatible & complementary to each other's flaws, imperfections & deficiencies? smile2

I had someone *on another site, -->NOT this one<-- claim he wasn't interested in "filling someone's shoes".....
I asked him to clarify where I had said or implied such a thing...because I sure wasn't aware I had..

To which I replied:
"I don't know why women (or men either) try and change their partner, rather than try and find the most compatible person from the start..And i don't want to change someone....that's too much damn work...
I'd rather hold out for someone who is what I want....like my late husband, and the man before him were..."

Which, to *me* makes perfect sense.
Hold out for someone who is very compatible...shares commonalities..etc.

I_love_bluegrass, what my perception here is, yes it is to have some1 who you can accept as he/she is and can complete your deficiencies and imperfecions without trying 2 change the person.

commonalities are good but too much commonality can bring conflict of ego and/or can make your life boring. again differences what i am saying can bring the ego conflict and/or make it difficult to adjust...

but the core thing here is to accept each other as he/she is & complete each other's deficiencies as no one is perfect...for me it is perfect match...does it make sense to you? smile2

hrid's photo
Sat 09/22/18 09:51 AM
Edited by hrid on Sat 09/22/18 09:54 AM

The one that lights your fire :fire:

Riverspirit1111, really nice perspective biggrin smile2

hrid's photo
Sat 09/22/18 09:48 AM
Edited by hrid on Sat 09/22/18 09:53 AM

perfect is not attainable except when we decide to label something as such, but it is still imperfect.

same with people, I dont think there can be a perfect match because I dont believe there are perfect people. I do think there are people who have the kind of imperfections that their potential mate finds easy to overlook.

msharmony, I agree that perfect is not attainable, whether be it relationship or people. but ain't it synonimous with being compatible & complementary to each other's flaws, imperfections & deficiencies? smile2

hrid's photo
Sat 09/22/18 09:41 AM
Edited by hrid on Sat 09/22/18 09:52 AM

One who picks up the tab on the first meet.

And no, I don't think I'll find it here.

motowndowntown, liked your view... rofl

hrid's photo
Sat 09/22/18 09:33 AM

You experienced from a meet, of a ONLINE person?

Mine was nice dinner , Iris coffee and live piano music. My date met me there.

I always pick the meeting places.

biggrin

nope I haven't me a person from online yet, but saw some people close to me do it...I wonder how it would be if there is any... devil smokin

hrid's photo
Fri 09/21/18 07:20 PM

I don't think there are perfect matches.

I met a guy from match.com last week, supposedly a 93% match -- he was a bragging, arrogant fool.

liked it...ain't it understanding each other & complementing each other's flaws or defeciencies?

hrid's photo
Fri 09/21/18 12:33 PM
please tell me what do u think about a perfect match? what is it in ur view? can anyone find it?

hrid's photo
Fri 09/21/18 08:27 AM
Edited by hrid on Fri 09/21/18 08:35 AM

Long distance is ok for a while, but someone has to move at some point so you can live together.

catinidaho, it's true and it is the point where things get difficult...if u can manage it, it's worth it; if not it's doomed...it is where mine ended...

hrid's photo
Fri 09/21/18 08:26 AM
Edited by hrid on Fri 09/21/18 08:31 AM

I absolutely do.I know quite a few in my circle that are now successfully married with children.

LDR,is absolutely not for the weak emotions.But then again,for as long as both parties are deeply committed,heading to the same horizon,have the same goals in the relationship.Chances are,it will work out.And for the rest of the other concerns,it can easily be compromise,then.:wink:

true Calista29 :)

hrid's photo
Fri 09/21/18 08:25 AM

Looking for man for chat, find friends, meet people, online dating. Someone who brings out the best in me and enjoys keeping life exciting and worth living. someone who i can share everything. love to be talked to sleep.

reccacaroline, add me dear...we can try to learn each other...

hrid's photo
Fri 09/21/18 08:21 AM
Edited by hrid on Fri 09/21/18 08:32 AM

I believe in ldr.. I know some who met in dating site and they are now married

Ldr is hard but it's worth it if you're in a relationship with the right person

Love, time, communication, faithfulness, honesty, trust and effort of both partners are needed to make the realtionship work

AngelHappiness, what u said is true...it works if anyone can take a step and the other can match it...though in my case it faltered...i blame my incapacity for it, none other...

hrid's photo
Mon 09/17/18 09:57 PM

This thread is funny. Most of them are living with their mom since the divorce. ohwell

Easttowest72, add me as a friend, i'd like to know u... :)

hrid's photo
Mon 09/17/18 09:55 PM
Edited by hrid on Mon 09/17/18 09:58 PM
Tinab8766, i'd like 2 know u...add me as ur friend...

hrid's photo
Sat 08/18/18 05:10 PM
I too am looking for a date...