A magic mushroom

Alx Christopher's photo
Mon 03/07/22 06:01 PM
Edited by Alx Christopher on Mon 03/07/22 06:02 PM
Wu-Tang Clan

Alx Christopher's photo
Mon 03/07/22 04:49 PM
Edited by Alx Christopher on Mon 03/07/22 04:58 PM
I've met plenty of not so good, and some semi-good scammers that can burn in hell, does that count? I do not know why you people hang around this place, with all the complaints I've seen on these forums and off-site, the owners of this website are only keeping it going because they are making enough scamming people into premium memberships more than they are losing for the bandwidth for the server domain.

There are several easy ways to root out the scammers, not the least of which is removing the reported profiles, and yet, they do nothing. I think they purposefully allow the scammers to stay in order to maintain the illusion that this website isn't dead for purposes of dating. The owners are as bad as the scammers themselves.

What's ironic is that, if they actually put the effort into verifying members, they'd actually make a lot more money here over time.

Not only are they shameless and careless, they are ignorant above all.

It's 2022, and I'm still waiting for the "idea" to come to fruition that a successful completely free dating site is a market waiting to be filled.

That person(s) could make a bundle on adverts alone, since no such dating site exists, sponsors would pay top dollar when all the traffic comes running "there."

I wish I could code, I'd take up the task myself.