Community > Posts By > ninavi

ninavi's photo
Mon 06/11/18 06:51 AM
I get flooded with messages. I gave up on even trying to go read them. I would occasionally scroll through.

ninavi's photo
Mon 06/11/18 06:49 AM
Yesss. never give up hope to find him!

ninavi's photo
Mon 06/11/18 06:47 AM
story mangi hain. Not if you've reached "there" just by reading my post!

ninavi's photo
Wed 06/06/18 03:38 AM
Im flooded with messages. I need a breather here!

I work as a freelance make up artist... maybe that counts as promotion. The system wants frontal picture, but I don't feel comfortable with that. But I am serious about looking for some sugar :D

ninavi's photo
Wed 06/06/18 03:32 AM
Hiii
Kya kissi ne SugarDating try kiya? If yes, share me your stories!

The first time I tried SugarDating, I was 22. We met on the SugarDaters website. I wasnt planning on it being a serious date but the sugardaddy really won my heart. My first date with him was at the Marriott hotel and the place was gorgeous. He was a handsome businessman in his early thirties - I loved his mature and composed look.

He even took me to Europe on his business travels. I have some of the best memories from there :)
However after 2 years, things started going wrong. I found that he was back on the Sugardaters website and he went on lunch dates with several other babes. We were supposed to be in an exclusive relationship. I don't know what's missing in me for him to go look for other sugarbabes!

Anyway, I've been with several other sugardaters since then and it is working fine for me now. Other than the occasional jerks I come across, I have been treated right! We deserve to be treated like princesses!

ninavi's photo
Tue 06/05/18 06:56 AM
That is a really well-filled profile. :) I need to do the same! :o

ninavi's photo
Tue 06/05/18 06:54 AM
not ugly ;)

ninavi's photo
Tue 06/05/18 06:47 AM
I'm nina from Bengaluru. I have tried sugardating and I found that it is the perfect arrangement for me. I hope to find my sugardaddy here. If you like tattoos, there is more to see :)