MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Fri 10/19/07 01:48 PM
That was inspiring.

I want it all...And then some...
I want to be the thought of those times apart.
Time and space with no end into infinity.
I want to love and to be loved with no limit or shackle.
Unchain my heart Become one with me.
share in my desire.
No other thought of the world, Just Be.
Intetwine thy mind body and soul with a spirit of love.
Come to the chamber of Passion as that of a lion.
Handle my soul as it is like a lamb.
The Touch,requires that Of wanting,waiting.
Let the hand say a thousand words.
The body will exude all the flights of my soul.
Come to me With Open Eyes and a desire for the heart to be overflowing.
Let me fill the chalice with the wine of my passion.
Lets us go into the garden and partake of the fruits it shall bare.

I really was inspired even though i ramble it would be a desire to truly find this in another.

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Sat 10/06/07 05:37 PM
Hey man i looked at your profile because i thought you looked familar...
have you ever worked in Cable T.V. Contracting if so.
I'am Eric Hall most widely known as Windwalker (business)
Strandwalker (personal)

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Sat 10/06/07 05:35 PM
Thumper.

the show cause is most likely the way the lawyer will go.
So if you have documented proof you should get your rights enforced or maybe even a cstody change of hands.

I understand what it is like (kind Of) i have full custody of my 2 daughters now 4 years. Thier mother constantly attacks me even when i have given her visitation every weekend... until the recent drunken parties she has taken them to now 2 weeks just saturday only, she owes over 11,000.00 to me in child support she will nevr pay or never paid 50.00 a week for 2 children i would say she got a bargain... anyways she did not even stay around for months at at time and was given visitation when she asked. Court order states i have liberal visitation to offer her.. Now she has gone and hired a lawyer 9or atleast says she did have seen no papers yet) the Department of Social Services Child Protection Section and made accusations of child abuse. (which has already been disproved by the case worker who saw how my children had no fear of me).
But anyway all i guess I'am saying is when they want to hurt you they do not care what stupid things they do so as everyone has said keep as many records as you can the prooof is always in the paperwork according to the court system the more you have the better your chances... so document document document.. i work as a nurse so i know how this is a great C.Y.A method...
and always keep the records because i can assure you when it starts it will continue until someone either loses all rights or ends up in jail.
The key is to make sure you are not that someone...
I will keep you and your family in my prayers,..and wish you well on your football career goal.

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Sat 10/06/07 05:11 PM
peach then perceeded to sic yoshi on Mario

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Sat 10/06/07 03:25 PM
Think About religion...
Even savage (what we would call Them)The North American Indians Before the bible was introduced to them already believed in the great spirit and the spirit had laws to be followed...

Aztec and the gods they worshiped.(we must admit in thier advanced lifestyle ther was a higher power or an alien encounter... They where all Abducted...now the mystery is solved)
Myan also advanced.
Japanese,Chinese and other Asian tribes believed in Buddah
And so on.

Maybe We should just accept thier is a higher power and it demands certian laws that are and have been for centuries reconized by all as a standard set.
Believe what you wish on the power.
Alien,Buddah,Miyha,ala,sun,water,animal,element... Or your next door nieghbors dog... Just understand there are certain alienable rights we should have without question and i do believe in my reference those items are set down within the ten commandments.
I'am sure they are in the kuran,whatever judism reads,buddah, even the dog next door.
treat me right,treat me fair, Love me,don't take from me,aid me, and pet me just a little more on the ear...

To simplify... we all understand the basic principles of rights required from birth to death... And even in knowing these basic right there are still many who will do there absolute best to take them from you... From the Street punk on the corner to the Goverments of nations... so where do you start and where do end to make it as it should be...

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Sat 10/06/07 03:12 PM
Sat 10/06/07 03:06 PM
i bet a few musslims may argue

over the bible being the good book

and some atheists as well

and maybe even some of the pagans

that were massacred cause they were heathens

in the eyes of those with the good book as there guide

just a thought

but hey what do i know

LOL we have advanced 2000 more years and still savages LOL
we will end up passing a law to run around naked again...
Not that i would complain the scenerey would improve and i feel confident if i where allowed to walk around and show off my wares i would be more successful in intimacy LMAO...
Ok i should rephraise that maybe i should have said Jesus Brought us the GOOD NEWS LOL

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Sat 10/06/07 03:06 PM
I've found that any moral that holds society together in brotherhood, is a good one. It doesn't matter who laid cliam to it first.

Thank you, well said...

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Sat 10/06/07 03:05 PM
i also agree that if gay marriage was to be put to a vote i would vote against it ,But would respect it if it was passed.

Let the majority rule... Isn't that really the way it was established.
put it back to the constitution, Just because some judge decides something is a certain way does not make it law<but as a society we allow these rulings to enacted as policy after a period of unsuccessful attempts to have it removed it does become Law (not officially) but enforced as such... due to One mans decision, If we really want to act upon the laws and rights in a Nation we should start at the lower levels of unconstitutional enactments to be removed...
Seperation of Church and state is what made our school system and the pupils what they are today... in the 50s Gum chewing and passing notes where the issue, 60s brought in demonstrations (sit ins) and the beginning of a free love society... 70s Actually these years went by without much change (except for loud clothing lol) 80s Cigarettes took a large hold on student numbers, more fist fights at school,sex in the bathrooms etc late 80 to now GUNS KNIVES DISEASE Unpunishable (eeewwww timeout ISS,OSS..."Bust those hineys spare no rod" is what i say)Gangsta life being glorified,taking life for what you want not what you earn Glorified Killing and disrespect for females and other males....
I see how the division really has progressed us forward as a society...

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Sat 10/06/07 02:46 PM
I still find the essence of Jesus' teachings whether you choose it to be from God or Man...
All have to agree it was wisdom beyond its time...

forgive debt after seven years (for some bad spenders this is a great Law LOL)
honor your parents, do not suffer the least of you.(family ties, Remeber when your family name meant something..)
Wonderful idea to help the elderly and to sooth the suffering of the weak and downtrodden)

what comes from the heart and spews from the mouth is unsacred.
Bad bad Karma,spirit,ora,zen anyway you cut it keep kind words will get you much farther in life.

Religious beliefs (using the Bible as a reference) are nothing more than good moral behaviors in which we need to practice more on an idividual level... My question is as we fight against the word, in our rebellion do we lose the love and passion that Jesus had left for us.
The Bible is KNOWN as the GOOD BOOK and it has all types of stories reporting history and explainations to world events that have to this day mostly been put under a scientific rue of Theory...
You want want true hot seductive and dirty sex stories ,Try reading the song of solomon, you want to know about perserverance Read about jobe.
Darwin says BIG BANG THEORY...MY Book says tower of babel Which came first it was explained as it happened and theorized thousands of years later...

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Sat 10/06/07 02:08 PM
if the sun still comes out tomorrow will little orphan annie still love me

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Sat 10/06/07 02:08 PM
What is the equation to 2 cups of boogers

2 Next