MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Fri 11/30/07 04:49 PM
thank you both...

i rsaceslowcars i understand about being out...
just looking at the numbers...
the percentages if you will.

i'am a friendly person and usually never leave a post i enter without some kind of coment...

especially a kind of welcome to forums post...

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Fri 11/30/07 04:38 PM
1 person out of 55 took the time to say hello...

thank you for your kindness.

wondering if it is as friendly here as i was told at the other site, where i post so much to so many...

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Fri 11/30/07 03:36 PM
Hello all just coming back to posts.
tried before and ended up going international...

now i would wish to be back State side.

feel free to drop me a hello anytime.

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Fri 11/30/07 03:28 PM
AM i last yippie I'am a winner...

short lived as it may be I still a winnerhappy

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Fri 11/30/07 03:24 PM
i wanted to be someones special one...
and i was...
so now i want to do it againbigsmile

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Fri 11/30/07 03:21 PM
thank you.. i have built a wonderful lot of friends on the other forum site and hope to so here , Just a little more localized than the world,
thinking my luck may change if i stay in the USA lol

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Fri 11/30/07 03:04 PM
not really new here .. i came in from Mingle2 when the merge happened.

i have been on CS also for a while and have many posts there.

i think i wish to be more of a local than international poster.

first thing to know about me is take about 1/4 of what i say serious.
i like to laugh and cut up, i do not expect anything major to happen... so i will just enjoy the new friends i will encounter.

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Fri 10/26/07 08:09 AM
Nothing in the daytime...
And everything in the dark

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Fri 10/26/07 08:02 AM
Here is some advice before you go.
Please don't eat yellow Snow.
Mind yourself as stroll...
To stay out of range of Anouk's Throwlaugh

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Fri 10/26/07 07:57 AM
I have some experience in this...
as it was the explosion of the end of my marriage.
I too took the same position as you.
Except i had 12 years and 2 children and she ran to Ohio from florida to be with an internet romance ...
took the children and since has been back and forth and i have allowed it confessing my love.
In the end (now) it has been months she has lost everything she took from me and living with a pedifile so no longer able to even see our children (i was informed by The state of his status)and was told no more visits...

So all i can say is when it starts no matter how much you love and how much you try it has already been defiled and will only just get worse until a total destructive end...

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Thu 10/25/07 11:44 AM
The reason we are always looking is simple...
when we seek we are not as open as we can be.

When we find we do not truly try to keep communications open so it can continue.By Not being open.

When we fall we place so much effort in the beginning that when the new has worn off Most of us have nothing else to offer.

We would accept something less than what we truly seek so it truly is doomed from the beginning.

We may even try to seek others outside of our true arena.
And i do not say this with any mean intent.example:
a 300 + woman would have on profile Seeking a goodlooking, fit man only no out of shape men need to reply. my take is if you can't offer the same equally then you should not require that you can not give.
If you are a habitual liar why would you only accept honest men only.
If you are a negative person why ask for someone who is humorous and funny...

I have had in my life a true love, One i thought would be forever (even bore me 2 children) But i found she was unable to be on an equal level with me and wanted things that i could not offer (was against my nature) and in the end it was a oneway relationship. Had i not asked for what i was capable of giving (Yes) could i get it in return (NO) and sometimes all that we do is not enough...

So search yourself First, realise who you are, then what you can share and accept from another.
Pray to God with an open heart and let Your heart lead you with open eyes...
Still no garuntees, But i believe maybe if nothing else you wont have to ask why Things are this way... You will Just know it is.

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Thu 10/25/07 11:44 AM
The reason we are always looking is simple...
when we seek we are not as open as we can be.

When we find we do not truly try to keep communications open so it can continue.By Not being open.

When we fall we place so much effort in the beginning that when the new has worn off Most of us have nothing else to offer.

We would accept something less than what we truly seek so it truly is doomed from the beginning.

We may even try to seek others outside of our true arena.
And i do not say this with any mean intent.example:
a 300 + woman would have on profile Seeking a goodlooking, fit man only no out of shape men need to reply. my take is if you can't offer the same equally then you should not require that you can not give.
If you are a habitual liar why would you only accept honest men only.
If you are a negative person why ask for someone who is humorous and funny...

I have had in my life a true love, One i thought would be forever (even bore me 2 children) But i found she was unable to be on an equal level with me and wanted things that i could not offer (was against my nature) and in the end it was a oneway relationship. Had i not asked for what i was capable of giving (Yes) could i get it in return (NO) and sometimes all that we do is not enough...

So search yourself First, realise who you are, then what you can share and accept from another.
Pray to God with an open heart and let Your heart lead you with open eyes...
Still no garuntees, But i believe maybe if nothing else you wont have to ask why Things are this way... You will Just know it is.

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Thu 10/25/07 11:14 AM
No offense, Bob, but if you're sending emails to EVERY girl in your area, that tells me that you don't care who corresponds, as long as someone does. I would prefer to have a man who looks over my profile and says, "she sounds pretty cool, I'll try to talk to her". Now, just looking for a friend, it doesn't matter. Then again, neither should the distance.

I just have to say "AS IF" to this... I only write to those i have read the profile and i have an interest in...
And have had the same results as BOB...

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Thu 10/25/07 11:10 AM
Well i have to add another post to this...
I agree you are not whinning but trying to get some insight.

So here from my experience is some insight.
Most if not all females that i have seen or chatted with seem to fall under 3 catagories.

1. Low self confidence... unable to continue conversation due to being too reserved to say what exactly they feel about the connection made or if any connection made at all...
Also in this catagory is IN NEED.. which is the same... they do not recieve the kind or type of attention they require so they move on to the next guy.

2. The Player... and that is so variant it would be a list a mile long.
Needless to say just dishonest...

3.mistooken... One who would mistake honesty as being played, or one who would think you are truly desperate because you have shown an interest.
One who would assume you to be a NON manly person because you have feelings,dreams and spiration you are willing to share.

Well maybe not accurate ,But in my experience this is an accurate account.

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Thu 10/25/07 10:34 AM
It's amazing... I thought i was the only one who did this...
i have sent out over 2,000 emails (tallied from all sites i go to) have recieved about 10 -20 replies offered about 6 meetings from that... when we meet or shortly before i found 5 of those already had steady boyfriends or husbands...
The one that i did actually go out with met me on a mon we went out on tuesday she told me she wanted me to consider us being one on one dating only and wednsday we went out again, thursday she left for vacation to Myrtle beach Friday she was unreachable except for the text messages she sent me... Then she finally after i pointed out she was not speaking with me on the phone and why... She said i would not understand she had promised this man she would spend the weekend with him before we started dating (Yes.. The weekend in his home and having sex..) She did not understand why i had a problem with that and said she had made the offer to me to be only with each other and wanted to know if it could start on monday...
I have had such bad luck with dating i figured it was not much different from my past so i accepted... ANd Well wouldn't you know the very next weekend she had another date prepromised Needless to say that was the end of all that.

So maybe not getting returns is a good thing, But i still wait to see if the right one will come along.
Stay steady and firm to your belief and just be patient if it is meant to happen it will.
Know that you are not alone.

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Tue 10/23/07 03:03 AM
That was truly hilarious...

Have you heard about the car that got pulled over,the driver had a beer label on his arm and swore he had not been drinking... he was on the patch. LOL

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Sat 10/20/07 07:46 AM
I own a Saw Mill how bout we get together and make that dream come true...

log cabins are nice on the lake, But more beautiful along a waterway with a nice mountain view.

I can see for about 10miles on cloudy days and about 40 on clear days...

I find inspiration also at a drop of time.

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Fri 10/19/07 02:30 PM
The media glorifies all "shock enabled" venues.
Drugatics who kill for thier habit is glorified.
Thieves who would not earn anything honest Glorified.
Killing of the innocent.
Public T.V. even allows children to view men degrading women with the slang and disrespectful words used.
Then in the music with no picture so the child from what has been seen on T.V. intertwines the violence depicted in the lyrics.

My question and concern (AS a parent myself) is no matter how much we try to keep them involved in the word of christ (which is not flooded into the public as these other media...)
When They snap who do you really need to blame...

God has been removed from the criteria of media and replaced with unwholesome viewing and hearing...
Where are the morals (on 4-10 channels out of 300 )

Our youthful parents are living the (fake) gangsta lifestyle...
thier children are idolizing mom and dad...
what will tommorrows leaders believe in when we grow too old to fight anymore...

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Fri 10/19/07 02:02 PM
you Are Like the Ice Cream of my life.
(inside card)
Frigid...
But when you warm up you are easy to spread.

LMAO

MatchformeeYahoo's photo
Fri 10/19/07 01:51 PM
True Love...

Not a fairytale kind of love but something so true even time itself could not wither away.

So my one day would last a lifetime.

Previous 1