Community > Posts By > styvyn

styvyn's photo
Mon 06/18/18 05:31 AM
Intimacy is sex if not then they both don't have sexual libido

styvyn's photo
Sun 06/17/18 12:20 PM
Just imagine yourself when you were at her age. The things you did and the things you wish to have done if it wasn't for sake of parental control and you will know how best to handle her

styvyn's photo
Sun 06/17/18 12:12 PM
My sister, where you will wish to go is the same as where you are now. The beginning of every relationship is sweet but as time goes on it becomes the same everywhere. I suggest you rather reconcile with things and make ammendments. That is to say talk to him to bring life into the relationship to make it fun rather than quitting. Besides you are too young to divorce, how about your second and third children? Do you want them to be of different fathers?. Wait till you are 40 45 by then your kids are grown. Then you can quit and go have fun for the rest of your life

styvyn's photo
Sun 06/17/18 11:58 AM
It going to be a tedious task to deal with, especially when there are girls among the kids. Combining work and taking care of the house at the same time will make your head blow off. I suggest you either bring your wife back for the sake of the children or you get yourself a single mom to help you

styvyn's photo
Sun 06/17/18 11:49 AM
Well think being a single mom is not end the of the road for a woman.women are already the caretakers of the house except with the financial support when we men comes in. But with a good job i believe they can do it all. And from my experience it is good to date single mom because most of them have had experience from their past relationship and they become better wives on their next relationship.....

styvyn's photo
Sun 06/17/18 11:44 AM
Well think being a mom is not end the of the road for a woman.women are already the caretakers of the house except with the financial support when we men comes in. But with a good job a believe they can do it all. And from my experience it is good to date single mom because most of them have had experience from their past relationship and they become better wives on next relationship.....