Community > Posts By > Shaykei

Shaykei's photo
Fri 03/21/14 02:11 AM
I know I said "picket funerals" twice. I meant, picket armed forces personelle funerals. Also, that family (sound familliar?) has even picketed funerals of little kids with AIDS, because they say God wanted those children to die. Don't believe such aweful thoughts exist? Check out their HATEFUL website! Or, don't! Better yet, look up the rainbow house across the street from their "church" (which still enjoys tax-exempt status), if you want a more positive life view. All located in Topeka, Kansas.

Shaykei's photo
Fri 03/21/14 02:01 AM
For any of you who don't know, he was the leader of Westboro Baptist Church. Those are the ones who picket funerals with signs that say, "God hates fags". They picket with such signs at funerals, as well.
I wonder, does his heaven smell like a Boxer's (dog breed) farts, taste like IHOP, and feel like Death Valley on a BAD day? I certainly ****ing hope so!

Shaykei's photo
Fri 03/21/14 12:53 AM
Effin hilarious!

Shaykei's photo
Thu 03/20/14 08:41 PM
Did anyone else take the free online course offered through UCIrvine based on TWD? It was pretty fun, and actually challenging!

Shaykei's photo
Tue 03/18/14 07:37 PM
I am reading the comics (just to the part they leave the prison), but a lot of what is in the comics isn't in the show. Beth isn't even a character. Kirkman said there are a lot of changes made to the show, because he felt like (in the comics) he backed himself into a lot of corners. But isn't that one of the great things about this show? If it was just like the comics it wouldn't be so exciting!

Shaykei's photo
Mon 03/17/14 10:57 PM
****ing HATE Disney's version! Ruined my older childhood!
Also, dont know anyone here, but I KNEW Crazy Little Lizzie from the (not woods) "plantation"was totally effed up! I KNEW she was the one feeding #them# and that she was. *Always* a sociopath! I just never thought she would go so far off the grid as to hurt Mica. I thought it would be Judith, first. But I guess Mika (not sure how to spell her name, so I spelled it both ways), was becoming too strong.
Very sad. I would have loved to see her make it longer. Like, she couldve been a younger Beth. Maybe a good match for Carl to help build a new society with

Shaykei's photo
Thu 12/02/10 12:55 PM
Stalk the stalker!
Creep them out more than they creep you!

Shaykei's photo
Thu 12/02/10 12:25 PM
I crush all the time! But it usually only lasts a little bit...
And the one guy I super-crushed over has totally crushed me.
So now I'm just trying to keep it super simple and silly.
But it's still fun.
And I agree about it feeling safe!
Much easier to move onto the next sweet crush if you don't have the last one lingering over your shoulder. Plus, I feel like no one on here can boil my bunny!

Shaykei's photo
Sat 11/20/10 11:26 AM
Love the CNN/BBC accent!
I really like Liverpool/Manchester/Sydney accent!
When I was a kid, I had a Londonish accent, but, living in the US, had problems w/ teachers telling me that if I was an American, I should speak like an American! Couple that w/ being really poor and I gave in.
Now people say I sound Southern (especially coastal dwellers) and sometimes ghetto (I cuss a lot). But if I watch enough "Dr. Who" my English comes back out.
;-)
Fun post!

Shaykei's photo
Mon 11/15/10 08:51 PM
I definitely prefer the comedic approach. It gives me more opportunity to be funny and witty back. Which (usually) leads to more fun conversation and less awkward silence and/or weird looks. Plus, it's better when you catch someone off guard. Oh - and the dorkier or goofier the better! Nothing too serious, until you feel the serious vibe.
Good luck, son!

Shaykei's photo
Mon 11/15/10 08:30 PM

statistically more people get bit by German Sheperds every year than by any other breed...

even a poodle can be turned into a vicious animal if its abused enough...pit bulls, rotties, and other work dogs get the brunt of the bad pr, because when they go bad the damage they can do is very serious...

as stated before, its not the dogs fault but the irresponsible owners that should be blamed and held accountable for the damages any animal commits.

That's true, followed by Golden Retrievers.

Shaykei's photo
Mon 11/15/10 03:09 PM
This makes me very sad.
I've worked for a Humane Society in an area that had a great deal of dog fighters. We had dozens of these dogs at any given time waiting for their court dates just so they could soon after be euthanized for no fault of their own. Some were very vicious towards other dogs - they were bred and trained to be. But even 99% of those were wonderful to people! Very loving, very loyal, and very people-oriented. That's one reason why they make such "good" fighters. Because they so desperately want to make their owners happy! And in that group that were on death row, there were also many that loved other dogs, played very well together, and were even really good around cats and kids. But guess what? They were killed because they were Pit Bulls.
I've also gone on a cruelty investigation where someone had locked their pit bull in the bathroom of their trailer during the summer, and moved away. The dog had tried to scratch its way out, and bloody, broken nails were stuck to the door and walls. There was dried blood everywhere. And by the time someone called us in - months later - the poor girl could barely be peeled from the floor. I'm sure she was waiting for someone to rescue her! I'm sure she just kept thinking that if she made enough noise, or just tried hard enough, her loving owners would return and save her. But no one cared to. Maybe her breed had something to do with it, because
I never saw one single Maltese or Chihuahua in that situation, or anything even close to that.
And, from all the hundreds of animals I've worked with, the small dogs like Dachshunds and Chihuahuas are the biggest biters. And yes - they do damage. And as far as the worst biters - hands down it's cats! I love them, but they are first to bite, bite hard, and easily become infected and dangerous.
I hope that anyone who agrees with outlawing this breed realizes what a Nazi they sound like. And how ignorant they must be of the breed.
Cheers!

Shaykei's photo
Sat 11/13/10 01:53 PM

See my friend over there? He's to shy to ask for your number.

He's gonna need to call you for directions to pick me up in the morning.

That one's pretty funny! Unless you're the friend, I guess.

Shaykei's photo
Sat 11/13/10 01:20 PM
So I was wearing shiny tight-pants when I heard this one.
"Did you know you look like Olivia Newton-John? I could be your John Travolta."
Said by a guy in his early 20's, so I thought it was pretty clever.

Shaykei's photo
Fri 11/12/10 04:30 PM
Well, I'm glad everyone so enjoyed that topic!
;-)

Shaykei's photo
Wed 11/10/10 10:05 PM
What could be more exciting than PICKLES? Yum Yum Yum:banana: :banana:
well the wiener got 3 topicslaugh
And pickles are known to last longer than wieners!!!
Haha. Hilarious!

Shaykei's photo
Wed 11/10/10 09:54 PM
Yay! Isn't this exciting?!
We all learned something new and very strange today!
And we did it together!
Hooray for us!
;)

Shaykei's photo
Wed 11/10/10 08:53 PM
Thanks!
Hope your turkey makes it through the hollidays!
;)

Shaykei's photo
Wed 11/10/10 08:45 PM
Since this is my first thread on my first try-out of internet socializing, I figured I would ask about something I just heard of for the first time today...
Does anybody know why they make Christmas ornaments that are pickles? I've never heard of it and I really don't get it, but I saw it in a magazine today.
?

Shaykei's photo
Wed 11/10/10 08:34 PM
I'm an American, but my Dad and his side of my family are from Norwich.
Love England, really, but the sea is so cold!