Community > Posts By > Rennettie

Rennettie's photo
Mon 11/22/10 06:22 AM
the best beat down i have ever been given was for 10 dollars i refused to give up...lol... omg get a job ppl ( i still got the 10 dollars Beeotch!) black eyes heal up, if you want to hurt someone go for the heart or the wallet

Rennettie's photo
Mon 11/22/10 06:12 AM
a Backhoe, so i can make a racetrack, and dig holes for the homeless happy

Rennettie's photo
Mon 11/22/10 06:09 AM
Young + Beautiful = Issues

Rennettie's photo
Mon 11/22/10 05:57 AM
new years

Rennettie's photo
Mon 11/22/10 05:54 AM
You know how they say the holiday season can be the worst time of year for the desperate soul. New years eve will allways hold a special place in my heart. I had a friend years ago who took his own life on new years eve over a girl. (well that and a couple other factors that he snorted up his nose every night) That was so damn rough. She had allready lost her mother when she was young,(also suicide) frustrated and her best friend in a car accident that almost killed them both. I was the last person on earth who ever talked to the boyfriend on christmas eve and that made me think. I know it had nothing to do with me but i gave him **** right before he left for the last time cause he was allways fighting with his girlfriend and making an *** of himself. (the girl wasnt a hell of alot better)
Why am i telling u all of this.. i dont know i think i might have a conscience today... or i guesse to say dont get too upset this year if it isnt going your way. Drugs/Alcohol/Holidays dont mix. and friends dont let friends leave alone on the big night. u want to prove a point? do it when everyone is thinking clearly. indifferent

Rennettie's photo
Sat 11/20/10 05:21 AM
Last in Stock
Used and Abused-Defective-

Rennettie's photo
Sat 11/20/10 05:18 AM
no .. wait nvm

Rennettie's photo
Sat 11/20/10 05:17 AM
ack sorry my bad wrong window

Rennettie's photo
Sat 11/20/10 05:16 AM
yea she left me that night

Rennettie's photo
Sat 11/20/10 05:15 AM
you are too fat? i am too affectionate i was told last night. (she saw me petting the cat and got wierded out i was told... because i treat her like that. Do i treat my women like pet cats??) oops but i was not to let that bother me so hey whatever.
ok post away guys i need a laugh

Rennettie's photo
Sat 11/20/10 04:53 AM
oh hey neighbor i'm with you, lets mark that one down on the calender right on.. the 19th hell yea. tiss the seasonbrokenheart

Rennettie's photo
Sat 11/20/10 04:19 AM
i need to be nice, but not too nice, cause they dont like too nice. they like not nice, but not mean. just funny not nice. indifferent

Rennettie's photo
Tue 11/16/10 05:00 PM
C-O-O-K-I-E

Rennettie's photo
Mon 11/15/10 08:20 PM
unfortunately this is the internet so Truth might be a little tricky, but we can make stuff up and have some laughs! give it a whirl
I DARE YOU!shades

Rennettie's photo
Mon 11/15/10 07:41 PM
OH MAN
so am i .. love

Rennettie's photo
Mon 11/15/10 07:33 PM

I honestly prefer a dry hump laugh

smokin Row, wanna try my strawberry milkshake?

indifferent

Rennettie's photo
Mon 11/15/10 03:53 PM
Back in a few.. smokin

Rennettie's photo
Mon 11/15/10 03:52 PM
if i had known the teachers were all puffin i would have gone and offered them some

Rennettie's photo
Mon 11/15/10 03:50 PM
oh nothing, i remember getting caught smoking pot in school. we had stolen a key for a small room just off the gym and stank the place up pretty good blowing the smoke into the duct work (not a good idea).

Rennettie's photo
Mon 11/15/10 03:44 PM
SUP

Previous 1 3 4