Community > Posts By > ctr916

ctr916's photo
Sat 08/03/19 02:59 PM
...girl friends don't need a reason.

ctr916's photo
Sat 08/03/19 08:16 AM

...dear, i would love to be able to afford a shining suit of armor and to be able to hire the noble Art of the chastity belt maker in modern times...

...in an alternate universe.

I don't have any irrational "hate of women" for being able to get sex so easily when compared to men.

I simply don't have to believe women's lies.

In my case, finding women who are willing to be friends, is quite a challenge, currently. But, that is due to Capitalism and Its influence on society, and men and women.

i might as well just argue and try to discover, sublime Truth (value) discoverable through argumentation.

Try Craigslist, I hear it has opportunities for those not affected by capitalism.

...just take me with "a grain of salt".

i still have high hopes and pipe dreams for equality.

ctr916's photo
Sat 08/03/19 08:15 AM

What most others have already said, a mixture of that.
And especially approach women more your own age, and what you exude. From what you pst here, you tend to have an old-fashioned and negative view of women. A woman will pick up on that a mile away.

Apart from that, in the new area people might be slightly different and maybe a bit suspicious of newcomers. I've had that in a street with somewhat posh people when I was a single mother. A number of the married-with-children women treated me like chit, ignored me if they could. I sensed they were afraid of a single woman. As if "single woman" automatically equals "she's after my man".
Maybe there people equate single man with a guy after sex.

i would rather be, all talk and no action here.

xoxo

ctr916's photo
Sat 08/03/19 08:14 AM
...to be "used for sex" by a mostly nice guy who really is into full body massage instead of All of the Bad boys?

ctr916's photo
Fri 08/02/19 11:10 AM
...should we ask the Sisterhood of Women, for a consensus?

ctr916's photo
Fri 08/02/19 11:06 AM
...to avoid lengthy entanglements that result in me being "harassed" for really really serious relationships by frivolous women by informing women, not to ask me for a really really serious relationship if i give her my contact information.

ctr916's photo
Thu 08/01/19 11:40 AM
...i tend to find more honesty using, "In God We Trust" notes under Capitalism.

ctr916's photo
Wed 07/31/19 10:35 AM
...i love modern textile technologies in modern information age times.

ctr916's photo
Wed 07/31/19 09:54 AM
...women who love to be girls and friends, and insist they enjoy helping their boy friends get over Any social inhibition they may have with women. not only for fun, but especially for practice.

simply because, some women want results, not any excuses.

xoxo

ctr916's photo
Wed 07/31/19 07:33 AM
...dear, i would love to be able to afford a shining suit of armor and to be able to hire the noble Art of the chastity belt maker in modern times...

...in an alternate universe.

I don't have any irrational "hate of women" for being able to get sex so easily when compared to men.

I simply don't have to believe women's lies.

In my case, finding women who are willing to be friends, is quite a challenge, currently. But, that is due to Capitalism and Its influence on society, and men and women.

i might as well just argue and try to discover, sublime Truth (value) discoverable through argumentation.

ctr916's photo
Wed 07/31/19 07:21 AM
...a trio of hot strippers who love to practice with their boyfriend, just for fun.

ctr916's photo
Tue 07/30/19 02:42 PM
...guys who are willing to try to get over their social inhibitions with women?

i really do just need, high numbers and plenty of practice.

...a boy who is willing to be a friend.

ctr916's photo
Tue 07/30/19 02:17 PM
Edited by ctr916 on Tue 07/30/19 02:18 PM

For the grocery delivery man to be single, close to my age, and HOT!

You seem to be stuck on that thought today!!! LOL

Well I just ordered groceries... I'm simply practicing the power of thinking... Mind over matter laugh

isn't great, men are even easier than women and get called "studs" for it?

Actually I was referring to body temperature being hot since it's 90F outside... I just wanted to offer him a glass of lemonade biggrin

...what a nice girl you are. if only, there were more to be found. xoxo

ctr916's photo
Tue 07/30/19 02:09 PM
...a girlfriend who loves to break in her new guy.

ctr916's photo
Tue 07/30/19 02:00 PM
...i am not complaining i can't get women to "harass me for a really really serious relationship" that requires trust and communication and some obedience.

ctr916's photo
Tue 07/30/19 01:53 PM

For the grocery delivery man to be single, close to my age, and HOT!

You seem to be stuck on that thought today!!! LOL

Well I just ordered groceries... I'm simply practicing the power of thinking... Mind over matter laugh

isn't great, men are even easier than women and get called "studs" for it?

ctr916's photo
Tue 07/30/19 01:51 PM

Someone not creepy and stuck in the 18th century

How about a creepy old guy stuck in the 20th century using a Commodore 64 to get on the internet???

isn't there a law or regulation or something?

ctr916's photo
Tue 07/30/19 01:50 PM
...i am glad i have no irrational fear of full body massage from women.

Men don't.

ctr916's photo
Tue 07/30/19 11:58 AM
...women allege to want really really serious, but are willing to merely use "sex as a weapon and tool."

don't worry chics,

ctr916's photo
Tue 07/30/19 11:45 AM
...nice girls who are not biased with nothing but fallacy instead of a good argument.

Men have arguments. Women, not so much.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25