Community > Posts By > ctr916

ctr916's photo
Tue 07/30/19 11:17 AM
Polygamy! So every woman can marry a nice guy!

ctr916's photo
Tue 07/30/19 11:11 AM
...if i were more Religious, i would ask nice girls to help me practice forms of holiness through any Perfection and that form of morality.

nice girls do,

in modern times.

ctr916's photo
Tue 07/30/19 11:09 AM
...practice really does make perfect for guys.

Local girlfriends are welcome try. Help understand your female perspective better.

ctr916's photo
Tue 07/30/19 11:06 AM
...spooning a girlfriend on a starry summer night?

ctr916's photo
Tue 07/30/19 10:53 AM
...i would love to be able to establish petty cash funds for such purposes, once i have enough sugar.

ctr916's photo
Tue 07/30/19 10:48 AM
...some guy to practice on?

ctr916's photo
Tue 07/30/19 10:04 AM
...three girl friends who love to take their turn, "helping me overcome my inhibitions?"

ctr916's photo
Tue 07/30/19 10:02 AM
...women who love to help their new guy overcome his inhibitions?

ctr916's photo
Tue 07/30/19 09:53 AM

why do some women make it seem like i have to "put out" a really really serious relationship just for sex?

huh Because they are not free prostitutes.

Yes, what David said.

ctr, women want to know that they are more than just a piece of meat for your pleasure. If all you want is sex you can either hire a prostitute or go pick up one in some trashy bar.

You're lack of respect for yourself and for women will not lead to good things in life. Treat women with the same care as you do with your plants and you'll have a little more success when it comes to relationships of any kind!

i can't afford a shining suit of Armor or the noble Art of the chastity belt maker. xoxo

Kindness, respect, and decency don't cost anything. Not having that however can cost you everything! drinker

i can get laid every day by hot women simply by having capital under any form of capitalism. that makes it difficult to take women who allege to want a really really serious relationship, very seriously for free if they are not doing me, under that same form of Capitalism.

ctr916's photo
Tue 07/30/19 08:20 AM
If it is not about Obedience, it must be about equality.

I need my own gang of women to coddle me into things because i am a "big chicken".

ctr916's photo
Tue 07/30/19 08:17 AM

love, honor, and Obedience.

xoxo
really hung up on obedience or you talking about training your dog

i am really hung up on really really serious.

anybody can Talk, even women.

Men have arguments.

ctr916's photo
Tue 07/30/19 08:16 AM

love, honor, and Obedience.

xoxo
love,honor without the obedience

you are not really really serious, are you.

ctr916's photo
Mon 07/29/19 08:39 PM
...working on my attitude by being grateful for modern Information Age times and the opportunity to practice not judging women by the clothes they don't wear on the Internet and trying to port it to real life whenever I have the presence of mind to do so.

ctr916's photo
Mon 07/29/19 08:34 PM
...an irrational fear of making appointments for full body massage even with high numbers and plenty of practice, Talking and making appointments for other stuff?

ctr916's photo
Mon 07/29/19 08:30 PM
Only Bad girls try to manipulate men with sex by "holding out" on him.

Some women make it seem like they would rather get used by all of the other ones than get, really really serious.

ctr916's photo
Mon 07/29/19 08:28 PM

Topic: WHAT DO WOMEN REALLY WANT???

What women really want is for a man to refrain from bashing all women because he can't get a date with one or free sex from one.

whenever shall women get really really serious?

to love, honor, and Obey is all that may be required.

ctr916's photo
Mon 07/29/19 08:26 PM

why do some women make it seem like i have to "put out" a really really serious relationship just for sex?

Yes, what David said.

ctr, women want to know that they are more than just a piece of meat for your pleasure. If all you want is sex you can either hire a prostitute or go pick up one in some trashy bar.

You're lack of respect for yourself and for women will not lead to good things in life. Treat women with the same care as you do with your plants and you'll have a little more success when it comes to relationships of any kind!

i can't afford a shining suit of Armor or the noble Art of the chastity belt maker. xoxo

ctr916's photo
Mon 07/29/19 08:25 PM

how stereotypical.

how about some equality and practicing, just for fun?

ctr916's photo
Mon 07/29/19 01:42 PM
...girl friends who like to come over, take off all of their clothes, lay down on my bed and inform me she is not here to listen to my excuses this time.

ctr916's photo
Sun 07/28/19 07:17 AM
...why don't women value low numbers and lack of practice as much as guys?