Community > Posts By > Love

no photo
Sat 03/21/20 09:13 PM
That's a great freaking album overall. Their best, I'm my opinion.

I LOVE Coming Through, Last Laugh and Nothing Gets Nothing!!

no photo
Sat 03/21/20 07:25 PM
Anyone left in the world who values and understands human connection, meaningful (screen/keyboard free)conversation and spiritual connection?

no photo
Thu 04/04/19 05:11 PM
Cat litter

no photo
Tue 04/02/19 04:43 PM
The bands who's discographies or select songs/albums that I have on my phone right now...

Icon
Poison
Crimson Glory
Cinderella
Anthrax
Metal Church
Winger
The Cult
Grim Reaper
Helix
Doro
Alice Cooper
Dirty Rhythm
Europe

no photo
Sat 03/30/19 11:36 AM
Edited by Love on Sat 03/30/19 11:43 AM
Yes, it's your opportunity to attract like minded people rather than just everybody, anybody or nobody at all.

no photo
Wed 03/27/19 08:20 PM
Edited by Love on Wed 03/27/19 08:21 PM
As more of an introvert, living alone gives me the opportunity to process the events and emotions of the day and reset. Which I think would still be possible if I was coming home to someone I was deeply/spiritually connected to. But if it's just one of these random girlfriends, after that first 4-6 months or so, wow, it can be rough.

no photo
Sat 03/09/19 06:38 PM
As a fellow FFIIIIIINNNEEEEE gentleman, I think it takes courage and maturity to unapologetically yet tactfully and especially in this context, TASTEFULLY go after what you want in life. I think that you are as transparent and sincere as you could or should be, and I must say that I am quite impressed. Keep fighting the good fight and never let the haters sink their grubby little tentacles into your beautiful spirit.

Hey...you asked. lol

Good luck!!

no photo
Sat 03/09/19 01:31 PM

Click Edit Profile below your profile pic from your Account page

You'll see DETAILS ABOUT GENERAL - Choose General

Below ABOUT YOU is where you can make the change

Hope that helps?

no photo
Mon 08/06/18 12:32 PM
Absolutely beautiful!