Community > Posts By > spiritfilled24

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:56 AM
laugh laugh smokin drinker laugh

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:53 AM
If everyone in america moves to Canada then we'll be considered the "wetbacks" there lol. No offense to anyone just sayingindifferent

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:44 AM
Edited by spiritfilled24 on Thu 01/10/08 11:48 AM
If it does come down to that, what do you think the world would be like?Do you think if Hillary Clinton became President she would do good or would she make things worse than what they already are? I personally think she might not even last only because eventually someone will plot to assassinate her. There is no such thing as a female President not even a different ethnicity can have a chance in the seat of Presidency.That is just what they say.Who ever they are....I think we need a female president especially Clinton because look how well she trained her hubby.loldrinker

spiritfilled24's photo
Wed 01/09/08 11:33 AM
take

spiritfilled24's photo
Wed 01/09/08 11:32 AM
noway

spiritfilled24's photo
Mon 01/07/08 12:05 PM
On the floor now....I got a boo boo.Kiss them NOW!!!!laugh

spiritfilled24's photo
Mon 01/07/08 12:01 PM
<------ Then tripslaugh

spiritfilled24's photo
Mon 01/07/08 12:00 PM
<----------- takes her top off and runs across forum waving her shirt in the air................"WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 12/13/07 12:28 PM
<----------------- giggles and screams down the forum to get away from Caam.
Hurry Twitchy!!!!!! You're missing the fun!!!

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 12/13/07 12:13 PM
TWITCHY!!!!! HOW'S IT GOING?!!!!!? WE WERE STREAKING EARLIER HOW BOUT JOINING IN GOOD BUDDY.bigsmile bigsmile

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 12/13/07 12:11 PM
WOO HOO LET'S GO CAM!!!!!! laugh

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 12/13/07 12:10 PM

<----------------- streaks across the forum again with camken behind her rat tailing her ass.
laugh laugh :angry: :angry: grumble laugh laugh

I slow it would be more like tracking than tailing

indifferent

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 12/13/07 12:06 PM
kiss

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:54 AM
<----------------- streaks across the forum again with camken behind her rat tailing her ass.
laugh laugh :angry: :angry: grumble laugh laugh

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:51 AM
<----------- Streaks through the forum.
laugh laugh laugh devil devil laugh laugh laugh embarassed

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:50 AM
blushing flowerforyou

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:49 AM
Kiss

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:30 AM
It didn't though...he knows who his savior is and even though he's in a rough situation right now he sees it as a test of faith and he knows that he is paying for his past.He believes that when he comes out of this rough obstacle he will be a stronger person.Spiritually and mentally.

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:25 AM

My first thought would be is he still doing things that could get him arrested again before he went to jail. People can change but what kind of friends does he hang around with now and if he is changing what made him decide and is it for real.

If you want to wait for him would also depend on how long is he put away for.

What made him change was my family and myself.See,when we met he was still a bad ass and as we grew to know eachother he started to see that there was more to life than just screwing up and trying to be the guy that everyone feared.My family took him in to an extent and we had him come to church with us.I guess his eyes wer opened and he changed EVERYTHING.He cut all ties with his old friends because they were nothing but trouble.He asked for help with his drug usage,drinking and smoking.He says he realized that as much as he wanted to change for Me I made him see that he needed to change for Himself before he could be of worth to anyone.

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:20 AM

I believe people can change, but it bothers me that you are the only one he can trust. What about his family? If he has one, have they written off. I have a few loser brothers so I know when it starts young it stays with you for a long time. Secrets are like knives, they can cut right through your heart. I think you should move on. If he has had one battery, you might be his next target, because if he is a born again Christian, he may think that god has forsaken him.

His family never really cared about him.His mother always told him that he was the biggest mistake of her life and she didn't even want to have him. He doesn't really have anyone and didn't for a long time until we met.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 15 16