Community > Posts By > spiritfilled24

spiritfilled24's photo
Wed 09/26/12 09:22 AM

but pls, the man is meant to be head over the woman, that is how God intended it to be.. Women are to submit to their husbands but that dont mean you treat her like trash.

biggrin
Well God showed me his colors...and just in time.So thankful I did not marry him.Guilt is a deadly sickness and this dude threw it all up the other night pitchfork turns out he's been cheating on me the whole time.Thanks everyone for the advice but as a few of you have said,deep down I knew what was to come.Now
TO MOVE ON!

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 09/20/12 01:39 PM

Deep down inside you probably know what you should do. Listen to the voice inside you. Good luck to you.

You're right.....it's just the fear getting in the way....i need to get over it already and stop depending on this *** hole.

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 09/20/12 01:20 PM

Hummm I'm a true believe of not letting another control my life. But then I return that favor as well..

As for your situation don't leave yourself in a bind on the way. Therefore what I would do is find me a job first and make sure I can live on my own then I would move on...

Seems he has forgot what you have done for him in the past.

Myself I would never stay any longer then I had to....whoa

And that is exactly how I felt about the whole thing.I was like when your *** was broke,who paid for your food,shaving cream,toilet paper,toothpaste etc.? and not just that...who gave you a roof over your head? The only reason I stayed with him for so long was because,let's face it,most men out there that want a 'date' want more than that and aren't willing to stick with the responsibility afterwards.I am not one to have sex w/no strings attached and he stayed with us for 5 yrs.,helping support my daughter and being a great father figure for her...but as a bf/fiance,he sucks and his true colors have shown...just leaves me asking why I didn't see this crap before.

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 09/20/12 01:05 PM

Move on. If someone really cares for you they are there thru thick and thin for you. If anything he should be behind you even more.Life has its ups and downs when your down is when you need him the most best wishes

And this is what my sanity tells me !haha!

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 09/20/12 01:04 PM

You might want to move on. Seriously. Don't let that man disrespect you like that. You supported him the first 2 yrs and now he's going to behave that way b/c things aren't going well for you? Seems he has an attitude that needs some adjusting. What you need is someone that will be with you through thick and thin. Better for you and your daughter in the long run to have someone positive in your life that's not going to put you down. All the best in whatever decision you make ~

Thanks but the way things look right now,he's gettin the boot as soon as I find a job to pay my own damn bills again.If this is the disrespect I get from him after everything I've done for him then he is a selfish piece of ****.Just need to be sure I'm not over reacting :)

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 09/20/12 12:19 PM
I've been in an on/off again relationship for 5 yrs. where we both worked and made very good money to provide for the family(Details: Myself and my daughter from a previous relationship). Here recently,I'd say about 2-3 mths. ago,I lost my job and am now unemployed leaving him with the financial burden until something else comes up.My isuues is this,ever since he has been financially in control of things he has taken this "control" to a whole other level calling me helpless and lazy which by far I am not.I ran my own daycare facility for 5 yrs.!! Lazy???? I think not.Not to mention that for the first 2 yrs of our relationship I SUPPORTED HIS DEAD BEAT ***!!! We've discussed marriage before but after all this I refuse to let some man put me down when I feel I need support.When is it time to say''DUDE?**** THIS I'M MOVING ON.'' or should I stick it through and let him have his ''machismo moment'' like everyone is telling me to do?

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 01/27/11 08:59 PM
Hoping to post this back up lol bc I still haven't found my Mr.Right :(

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 01/27/11 08:51 PM

no you are not bad looking. in fact if you are willing to chat i'm in

noway Ummmm,no thank you esebulldog.lol

spiritfilled24's photo
Tue 01/25/11 06:13 AM
Yeah,but surprisingly enough,none of them are coming forward....Am I that bad lookin? lol

spiritfilled24's photo
Mon 01/24/11 07:19 AM

spiritfilled24's photo
Mon 01/24/11 06:44 AM
Looking for someone in Texas to date.Preferably,Houston since I have family there but San Antonio,Corpus Christi,Victoria and surrounding cities are fine too.Anyways,if you're interested let me know.

spiritfilled24's photo
Tue 01/04/11 09:57 AM

No one is perfect. And, a lot of men show love by taking care of you...not by being outwardly romantic. It's actually a more sincere expression of love, in my opinion.

You think?....See I thought about that too but to me it's just like saying 'Love doesn't exist' or 'Settle for less' I want to believe that there can be a relationship where the both of you can lay there and look at each other for hours with out saying a word or making each other feel like the most important person in the world.I believe that we could have the fairytale relationship....does that make me stupid or a hopeless romantic?lol

spiritfilled24's photo
Tue 01/04/11 09:49 AM

Eh sure why not......I gots nothin to lose smokin
So uh.......how's it hangin?lol

its hanging great thank you :) how about yourself?

Well,I don't have one but if I did....I'd say it would be up and at attention right now hahahaha:laughing:

spiritfilled24's photo
Tue 01/04/11 09:45 AM
In all the relationships I have had so far,I could never find that perfect match.You either have the guy who is hard working,caring,has money,great with kids,eh....alright in bed and did stuff around the house that needed to be done.But he never left love notes in the morning before he went to work,never bought flowers just because you're his better half,never took you out for dinner,wasn't adventurous,spontaneous or a Go getter.But then,you have the guy who does all the poetry writing,makes love to you so incredibly it blows your mind,makes you feel special every moment that you live and shows you off to the world because you make him That happy.But he can't keep a job,has little to no education,lives at home with his parents,has no money...well you get it.Is there any guy out there that IS the TOTAL PACKAGE?!!!?sad huh

spiritfilled24's photo
Tue 01/04/11 09:26 AM
Eh sure why not......I gots nothin to lose smokin
So uh.......how's it hangin?lol

spiritfilled24's photo
Sat 12/18/10 09:33 AM
Good question to ask because I've noticed that there aren't a lot of women my age that know how to cook.I wonder why too..huh I love to cook,it's like an adventure.Hell,I can cook anything,just about,like greens and fried pork chops to bbq brisket baked potatoes with all the trimmings,or chicken enchiladas with refried beans from scratch and spanish rice.You gotta hang over?I can whip up some borracho beans too lmao.glasses

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 12/16/10 10:07 PM
OH OH OH AND HE'S 47 LMFAO......POINT MADE......BADDA BING BADDA BOOM!smokin
I'm here every night.....no autographs please.lolbigsmile

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 12/16/10 10:00 PM

I'll agree that those are stupid names to choose, i don't agree that the older guys are dominating the use of them..

This coming from a guy who is ''robeD4LOVE'' :laughing:

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 12/16/10 09:52 PM
I never said anything about ME trying to find the right guy lol.I know it takes time and I know the tough guys as you say are a-holes.I don't waste my time on them.How did this go soooo off topic?lolhuh

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 12/16/10 09:50 PM

Your right many are not interested in a good woman. Unfortunately for you it seems like most guys now are this way. so maybe the next time you meet a guy (admit this or not) don't just look at his outside. i have alot of "single" male friends. All my best friends are single. there either a little overweight or shy or sum thing that you don't like about them. i personally think its because they ARE nice. you girls like those tough guys till a certain age then realize that you can't change a man and look hopelessly for love. love doesn't start right away. i've loved a few girls in my life that i had no attraction to right away but in time there inner beauty came out. so all i can recommend is go out there and find that guy that that you normally wouldn't date and give him a shot(don't be dumb about this). having a little common sense when you meet someone new and not being blinded by new love, and going the extra mile to make that man feel special. trust me, the good guys that are left have spent there whole lives, many times with very few dates, building there lives and dreams around the girl they never get. we are there. you just choose not see us!! go try someone new that you wouldn't have b4. look for the soft hearted guys. not the mean ones and wonder why they beat you. dont look in the bars and then complain they drink. looking back can you not see this?

hope this helps you some. bottom line be a little more open minded and try to remember that the "nice guys" usually don't make 1st moves and if they are not drinking liquid courage from a bottle and may really like you and you will never know or never care to find out cuz you prejudge them. "i want a man that can protect me" We all can carry a gun not just the meat heads and the guys that don't get the girls often appreciate what they have and will actually defend you more if you gave them a chance. Yes there are those that are just straight dorks usually from mental illness that lack the required cash to get professional help. remember every man is created equally. as far as the crazy screen names i do agree. those are the perverts and guys you don't want. most are drunks or druggies that make there hormones explode do to the substance abuse. just step back and look outside the box. stop picking those bad guys and blaming it on all or most on men. its like getting fat on candy and blaming the candy and not yourself for eating it all day..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16