Community > Posts By > Alexpeace

Alexpeace's photo
Thu 11/03/11 01:14 AM

Like anyone would admidt to anything else?

I am not nice but I am sure fun. laugh

He said 'nice relationships'......not that the lady had to be nice.laugh

He wants more than one relationship, so does he want more than one woman as well??
laugh laugh laugh laugh

The word nice represent something good, that mean I need a nice lady not ladies. There is no one who will ask for a thing that will hurt him. she can be funny provided she have a good behaviour.

Alexpeace's photo
Mon 10/31/11 02:07 AM
I need a lady for a nice relationships.

Alexpeace's photo
Wed 10/19/11 11:20 PM
Single

Alexpeace's photo
Sat 10/15/11 12:28 PM

Expecting someone youre only dating to be part of your visa qualifications will seem fishy to most. Best to use channels of your own.

Alright, I appreciate your contribution and time spend. God bless.

Alexpeace's photo
Fri 10/14/11 03:09 PM
What I know is this. Having invitation letter doesn't mean you have a visa, that is just part of ur document. You will still go to the country embassy in ur country to obtain ur visa before thinking of ur ticket. Then talking of ur returned ticket, that is left for you and the person that invited you.

Alexpeace's photo
Fri 10/14/11 08:41 AM

Not to mention deportation a humiliateing and dangerous event in anyones life. A real possiibility if one gets over here and does not have the means to get home.

Belive me there are no resources that will help you regardless of what you might have been told. As someone who works with the homeless you really do not want to become an embarrassment to even your country because they can be VERY heavy handed about passing out fines and jail time to those who do.

The invitation letter includes the provision of round trip airfare. Its typically used for family members, which makes sense, but can be for 'friends' too. Great gig if you can get it.

Pls I can't understand, did u mean if I'm sending someone an invitation letter I will also provide him air ticket or what?

Alexpeace's photo
Fri 10/14/11 01:34 AM

This is not a problem unique to People from Nigeria but anyone who wishes to immigrate or visit the USA.

Dateing internationally has great risks on both sides of the deal.

While it might sound like a traditional kind of committment for a fiance to make such a sponsorship it is very uncommon for someone to find it viable for a dateing relationship.

Maybe if the person has great potential and skills coming from another country with professional licenses and degrees where employment is guaranteed but it is just not custom for adult men to be hosted as a dependent spouse to start no matter how breifly.

Because of that as a person without citizenship I would be very careful in soliciting that kind of situation because you could be tricked into any number of criminal and abusive situations.

Homelessness is a very real problem in the USA and without documentation and employment a very high likely hood. Not to mention deportation a humiliateing and dangerous event in anyones life. A real possiibility if one gets over here and does not have the means to get home.

Belive me there are no resources that will help you regardless of what you might have been told. As someone who works with the homeless you really do not want to become an embarrassment to even your country because they can be VERY heavy handed about passing out fines and jail time to those who do.

I luv all what u said, because u are not looking the issued from one side, but from the both side, and all what u said i believe is true. One thing i've in mind is this, i believe if i met that special person we can workout all our difficulty.

Alexpeace's photo
Thu 10/13/11 09:44 AM

I would rather travel on my own means, and would expect the same from friends.

I prefer travelling on my own too, but besides i see nothing wrong by sending an invitation letter to the one you luv. That is to show your seriousness of how much you truly care about him/her.

...Or to say you are willing to be taken advantage of. This is why you are having the problem you initially referred to.

If you truly wanted to show someone you were not a 'scammer' or engaged in fraud that is so common you know the criminal codes for it, then I would suggest you not even ask that of them.

Thanks alot for ur advice.

Alexpeace's photo
Wed 10/12/11 01:04 AM

I prefer travelling on my own too, but besides i see nothing wrong by sending an invitation letter to the one you luv. That is to show your seriousness of how much you truly care about him/her.

Alexpeace's photo
Wed 10/12/11 01:03 AM

Alexpeace's photo
Mon 10/10/11 11:38 PM

Unless I misunderstood the site, an invitation letter includes that the US resident assumes financial and medical resposibility for the visitor, among a number of other things.

There must be a better way than to burden a friend, from online chatting, this way.

yeah! I think You grab the right information. That are some of the necessary requirement or composition of a travelling invitation letter around the world. But that doesn't mean that your guest is not prepare when coming, but you on the other hand has to assure the body (immigration) of his/her safety or protection of stay with you! It's just like saying, can you take care of him? Yes i can.

Alexpeace's photo
Mon 10/10/11 08:47 AM

How can one get the invitation letter?

He/She can obtain it at the nearest immigration office in his/her area.

You mean the one who is NOT traveling? Is it a form, or literally a letter a person writes and submits to the immigration office? Ive just not heard of one.

Yes is the one who is not travelling, and to learn more about travelling invitation letter. You can place the word invitation letter on google. It will take you to a nice site, where you can understand it more better.

Alexpeace's photo
Sun 10/09/11 11:13 PM

How can one get the invitation letter?

He/She can obtain it at the nearest immigration office in his/her area.

Alexpeace's photo
Sun 10/09/11 01:26 AM

May I ask a question? Are people from Nigeria free to come to the US and travel or do they need a green card? What would be the plan if you met someone one on this site and you both wanted to be together?

This is a nice question. Yes we are free to travel to anywhere, is just a visa package. For instance if i meet someone, who is interested in me and we both wish to be together, all we need to do is to obtain an invitation letter from the immigration to enable one of us to obtain a visa.

Alexpeace's photo
Sat 10/08/11 08:33 AM

Sorry brother....

Through no fault of your own, you are a victim of circumstances. Unfortunately alot of internet scammers operate in many countries but, for some reason, Nigeria is famous for them.

Just be an honest and good man and God willing, some good woman out there will be smart enough to realize that not every soul in Nigeria is a criminal.

Be true to yourself and that which you seek my good man.

Thanks alot my fellow brother. But there is something that surprise me so much, alot of US or European men do married Nigeria women without been afraid. Why is it that their women are so afraid of Nigeria men? I think it is not because Nigeria men are 419, maybe they do luv their men so much

Alexpeace's photo
Sat 10/08/11 08:31 AM

Sorry brother....

Through no fault of your own, you are a victim of circumstances. Unfortunately alot of internet scammers operate in many countries but, for some reason, Nigeria is famous for them.

Just be an honest and good man and God willing, some good woman out there will be smart enough to realize that not every soul in Nigeria is a criminal.

Be true to yourself and that which you seek my good man.

Thanks alot my fellow brother. But there is something that surprise me so much, alot of US or European men do married Nigeria women without been afraid. Why is it that their women are so afraid of Nigeria men? I think it is not because Nigeria men are 419, maybe they do luv their men so much

Alexpeace's photo
Sat 10/08/11 07:40 AM
It is not my will to change my identity. I'm only saying it because that is the way 419 normally does, and it is true that i'm not searching for woman around my area beside i've spent 8yrs aside nigeria so my zeal is to meet someone aside nigeria

Alexpeace's photo
Sat 10/08/11 06:01 AM
Pls i don't know what to do about this. I'm a nigerian that did not means that i'm a fraud or 419. I've been on this site about 1yr now, think to meet someone special. Anytime i approached a lady, at first she will be nice with me but when she got to know that i'm a nigerian, she will be discourage. Besides i can't change my identity for the woman, who i will get married to. So I feel confused, though am not here for two but one only.

Alexpeace's photo
Sun 09/11/11 08:00 AM
I will like to be a partaker of it

Alexpeace's photo
Sun 09/11/11 07:20 AM
Is there a room for someone like me in this game? Because i'm a Nigerian and i know alot of people are afraid of us

Previous 1