Community > Posts By > DrewSeley

DrewSeley's photo
Sun 11/21/10 06:36 PM

wow you got all that from a single sentence reply on a previous post, you're good, good at false judgements, hahaha!

lighten up buddy.

I was responding to this
"Be honest, IF a woman told you what they wanted to do every single time...you would complain!! I think maybe you must be dating someone who is younger and doesn't have that much confidence yet to tell you what YOU will be doing"
haha. is a thought, there was something i was missing. i apologize. judgement was not my intention.

DrewSeley's photo
Sun 11/21/10 06:05 PM

Yay, God forbid we become a NAGGER or spoiled selfish Stich!
wow really?? i dont see why your so hostel to me for wanting a women with an actual opinion. i may be reading this wrong but it seems like your the one with the real issue here.

DrewSeley's photo
Sun 11/21/10 04:46 PM

not at all. im saying its hard to find a women with a mind of there own. its always "lets do whatever YOU want" or "i like whatever YOU like". at least its like that here in El Paso Texas.

Be honest, IF a woman told you what they wanted to do every single time...you would complain!! I think maybe you must be dating someone who is younger and doesn't have that much confidence yet to tell you what YOU will be doing!! laugh
those were just examples. of course i wouldn't want to do everything she wants, we all need our space. my point is sometimes i cant think of something to do or i forget something im suddenly the bad guy, but then i ask her to choose a topic to talk about or even a place to eat she claims its my responsibility. just have a real opinion once in a while

DrewSeley's photo
Sun 11/21/10 04:25 PM
Edited by DrewSeley on Sun 11/21/10 04:34 PM

DrewSeley's photo
Sun 11/21/10 04:09 PM
not at all. im saying its hard to find a women with a mind of there own. its always "lets do whatever YOU want" or "i like whatever YOU like". at least its like that here in El Paso Texas.

DrewSeley's photo
Sun 11/21/10 04:04 PM

I still haven't found out if this is a premature ejaculation thread yet.
best one yet

DrewSeley's photo
Sun 11/21/10 04:04 PM
hahaha!! nice replies. I was referring too the females need to be controlled and the males need to control her.

DrewSeley's photo
Sun 11/21/10 02:55 PM
must I be in control every time???? sometimes its nice to lose it!!

DrewSeley's photo
Fri 11/19/10 12:08 AM
frustrated