Community > Posts By > incognito878

incognito878's photo
Thu 07/05/18 03:41 PM
well im glad its not all doom and gloom here.... oh hold on it is......

liven up peeps and lets lift the spirit

incognito878's photo
Mon 07/02/18 02:56 PM
you guys crack me up as you only see the positives

incognito878's photo
Sun 07/01/18 04:56 PM
Im just trying to be transparent in my replies.
if someone asks the question i will gladly explain all to avoid and miss-interpretation.
the difference between raw and fact is perceived from ones own perspective.

i am not bitter in my situation as i do understand where i am and the choices that have been made and also the undoings that cannot be wound back.

so i apologize if i come across as the bitter and twisted / jilted husband that was.

but it just saves time of telling the same old storey just to be asked questions on bits that may have been left out to make it more glamorous than it was.

incognito878's photo
Sun 07/01/18 04:22 PM
She didnt put me out, but instead she moved out while i was at a friends funeral (of all great timings)
she just up and went without explanation or even a row in the last 6 months together.
this is at least her second affair since being married but i took her back last time but now my girls tell me i would be a fool to offer her the same open door.

i have always behaved myself in our marriage, but now its over.....

incognito878's photo
Sun 07/01/18 02:30 PM
take it from me that you have to sit down with them and explain how and even why you feel this way.

my wife of 32 years just disappeared overnight months ago, and has never spoke to me since. but we have found out that she has been having affairs. this does not make it any easier, but i did always think that if we had problems then we were great friends that could talk about this (how wrong i was).
it is soul destroying, but the lies and deceit goes deeper to hurt.

incognito878's photo
Sun 07/01/18 02:07 PM
i have good friends in Houston, maybe i should be visiting them before they return to the UK

incognito878's photo
Sun 07/01/18 02:02 PM

I'm too good to be true, and really am.

and too far from austria for our Apre' ski drinks

incognito878's photo
Sun 07/01/18 02:00 PM

Welcome ;-)

(Just a note.
Your 'Separated' status will turn away a lot of gals..
if you are getting a divorce, you might say so on your
profile to put them at ease. If not..nevermind :-))

thanks for the advice but after months apart and her 2 affairs i think its inevitable divorce will follow, but i cant tick divorced if not already ?

incognito878's photo
Sun 07/01/18 01:49 PM
So as you can work out im new to this dating game as i was a lot younger last time i even kissed another girl, so please be gentle with me.....
I'm looking for, Honest and trustworthy, generally someone that likes to have fun and a laugh in life.
-
I enjoy scuba diving on odd weekends as i have taken the role of regional rep. for a diving organisation.
-
My best friend is my Dog as he is always there for me, and my 2 grown up daughters that no longer live at home.
-
I don't (cant) dance but enjoy watching others do their thing as people watching appears to be a passtime.
-
Never really got into the theatre thing and a good book is for resting your feet on while watching a good film.
-
I generally take life in my stride, but i do believe that once bitten, twice shy, twice bitten.... makes me wanna give up trying.
-
My glass is neither half full or half empty, it just needs a top up or a smaller glass.
-
I'm not on match to look for one night stands, no strings attached or just time wasting;
I'm hoping to find something real.
I can't be bothered with time wasters and materialistic people i just want to find someone to share my future with that has a similar opinion and maybe their own interests or similar.
-
I do enjoy a good holiday yearly in the caribbean or similar, but tenerife is an all time favorite with lots of memories and good times.
-
Every other year i am now trying to go skiing with one of my daughters and hope to be back in Austria for 2019.
-
If there’s something I missed, just ask.
-
No pics = no reply (what you hiding from?)