stefy's photo
Mon 10/17/11 06:06 PM

It's possible, but LDR's SUCK!

No they don't. They can be beautiful.

LOL they both suck and are beautiful..But they can work

Lol couldnt agree more.

stefy's photo
Sun 10/16/11 03:13 PM
Rock in Rio last month...saw Evanescence and Sistem of a Down.

stefy's photo
Thu 10/13/11 06:53 PM

Just saying that being large doesn't equate to being unattractive.

I wish I could believe that but just about every man I ever met made me feel unattrative because of my weight. Made me feel like I was just a whale. I still struggle with eating and eat very little these days. tears

I'm definitely not a skinny girl, but I've absolutely felt attractive around men. So, I do believe that.

I hope others can learn to believe that as well.

I think its hard to believe when men constantly put you down for your weight. In a perfect world, yes you would be accepted for who you are and weight shouldn't be a factor. However; we live in anything but a perfect world. Where I am living now; men prefer extremely skinny gals when it comes to dating; however I have noticed that once married; these gals don't stay skinny as there are lots of curvy women here.

I'm not saying that every man has accepted me for who I am and that weight doesn't matter. I'm just saying that there are men out there who aren't so picky about weight.

hah. There was even someone today who got mad when I said I wasn't giving him my phone number when he asked immediately. He told me I was fat and ugly and I should just be happy that he said hello. So yeah, there are those guys out there, but I've found that a lot more men these days aren't into the super skinny girls as much.

Again; I wish I could believe that but guys my age want the real skinny girls here. Mind you; I am just going from my personal experience living here for the last 15 years. My best friend always tells me that I look good and fit but he is the only one and I think he says that just to make me feel better; however it works. He does know how to cheer me up when I am down. I am glad to hear though that you and the other ladies on this site have felt attractive. Me, I have never felt attractive. I have felt smart, confident, and fearless especially when a gun was pointed at me; but never felt attractive. Guess we all have our weakness.

I guess being attractive to me means a lot more then a skinny body. The way you walk, the way you move, the way you speak, look, smile, touch. All those things play a big if not the biggest part on my perception of attractiveness. Those things are what I value most in my mate. Feeling smart, confident and fearless probably made you very attractive in the eyes of someone.

Hmm, I never thought of those traits of mine would make me attractive to others. You certainly have given me something to think about. I always thought those things just scared men away as has been my experience.

Well I think you are a beautiful woman! Men who thought diferent = losers.:wink:

stefy's photo
Thu 10/13/11 06:44 PM
My friends say they like me cuz I am a little crazy, honest and nerdy.happy

stefy's photo
Thu 10/13/11 06:40 PM

I wish I could believe that but just about every man I ever met made me feel unattrative because of my weight. Made me feel like I was just a whale. I still struggle with eating and eat very little these days. tears

I'm definitely not a skinny girl, but I've absolutely felt attractive around men. So, I do believe that.

I think its hard to believe when men constantly put you down for your weight. In a perfect world, yes you would be accepted for who you are and weight shouldn't be a factor. However; we live in anything but a perfect world. Where I am living now; men prefer extremely skinny gals when it comes to dating; however I have noticed that once married; these gals don't stay skinny as there are lots of curvy women here.

I'm not saying that every man has accepted me for who I am and that weight doesn't matter. I'm just saying that there are men out there who aren't so picky about weight.

hah. There was even someone today who got mad when I said I wasn't giving him my phone number when he asked immediately. He told me I was fat and ugly and I should just be happy that he said hello. So yeah, there are those guys out there, but I've found that a lot more men these days aren't into the super skinny girls as much.

Again; I wish I could believe that but guys my age want the real skinny girls here. Mind you; I am just going from my personal experience living here for the last 15 years. My best friend always tells me that I look good and fit but he is the only one and I think he says that just to make me feel better; however it works. He does know how to cheer me up when I am down. I am glad to hear though that you and the other ladies on this site have felt attractive. Me, I have never felt attractive. I have felt smart, confident, and fearless especially when a gun was pointed at me; but never felt attractive. Guess we all have our weakness.

I guess being attractive to me means a lot more then a skinny body. The way you walk, the way you move, the way you speak, look, smile, touch. All those things play a big if not the biggest part on my perception of attractiveness. Those things are what I value most in my mate. Feeling smart, confident and fearless probably made you very attractive in the eyes of someone.

stefy's photo
Thu 10/13/11 06:23 PM

I am not skinny either and I know how hard it is to feel pretty when everything around you says otherwise. But in the end its all on you. You have to wake up one day and say phuck them. I am hot! cuz chances are if you dont believe it, no one will.

stefy's photo
Thu 10/13/11 09:19 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

stefy's photo
Thu 10/13/11 09:18 AM

The 50-50-90 rule when it comes to gambling.

Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of winning or guessing something, there's a 90% probability you'll lose or guess wrong, if you have a negative or greedy attitude and are too attached to the outcome.

However:

You will have a 90% probability of winning or guessing right if you don't give a crap.

This is a valuable secret, don't waste it.tongue2 waving

If you believe in luck. I dont, so...I still believe you have 50-50 chance no matter the attitude.:tongue:

stefy's photo
Mon 10/10/11 05:11 AM

If it could be perfect, I wouldn't want it. I mean, part of loving someone is having those battles that draw you closer to one another. Sure....the good times are fantastic. But I just believe that the tough, difficult times make couples stronger (Yes! It can destroy them too). All I ever want is for my lady to work with me during those tough times.

I know I am gonna mess up. I know I'm not perfect. But I will work my butt off to build a relationship on the principles that she and I set for it. And that's all I could ever ask for.

See why I Love this man?love
smitten smitten smitten
:heart: :heart: :heart:

stefy's photo
Fri 10/07/11 05:09 PM
<----- Lurks a lot.

stefy's photo
Thu 10/06/11 10:14 AM
Happy. :smile:

stefy's photo
Thu 10/06/11 10:13 AM
Yes!