Community > Posts By > stefy

stefy's photo
Fri 02/03/12 05:58 AM

When I liked someone, I let them know, I can't see the point in beating around the bush..:smile:

:thumbsup:

stefy's photo
Fri 02/03/12 05:54 AM
Thank you for the email! that made me smile!:smile:

stefy's photo
Mon 12/12/11 05:55 AM
Can you please explain your last text? grumble

stefy's photo
Wed 12/07/11 08:45 AM
tired grumble

stefy's photo
Tue 12/06/11 10:51 AM
Single :)

stefy's photo
Tue 12/06/11 10:49 AM

The heart wants what the heart wants. :heart:

:thumbsup:

stefy's photo
Tue 11/15/11 04:11 AM
riding solo

stefy's photo
Mon 11/14/11 05:26 PM

The Hot dude that was Jogging today with nothing but runnin shoes & shorts on... would be a wonderful date...or maybe thats just lust..lol rofl

laugh lol lust is good too.

stefy's photo
Mon 11/14/11 05:21 PM
At this moment anything that involves tequila shotsbigsmile.laugh

stefy's photo
Mon 11/14/11 05:18 PM

If you're lucky, there's always gonna be someone out there that will make you bark like a dog.

It won't matter whether your heart is open or closed, he'll sneak in there anwyay..woof laugh

I agree. No matter how high the walls someone manages to climb them.
Thats why now I am building fortress.:tongue: It should hold until I am ready again. We all need time to heal sometimes and closing down is necessary for that.

stefy's photo
Mon 11/14/11 12:14 PM
Better than yesterday. Worse than tomorrow.

stefy's photo
Mon 11/14/11 11:55 AM

why not act like nothing happened and just carry on already god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because thats not how "I" want it to be Johnny!

What did you think, I was just a one night stand?

Ohhhhhhhhhh no,

we are going to be together forever Johnny!

YOU HEAR THAT FOREVER!!

-Fatal Attraction

laugh laugh laugh
I smell cooked bunny!

stefy's photo
Mon 11/14/11 11:25 AM
Who stole my freaking happy pills?!grumble

stefy's photo
Mon 11/14/11 10:01 AM
Edited by stefy on Mon 11/14/11 10:02 AM
Well..at the moment I am not looking for love. And wont be for a while.
So I am just looking for hot good looking men. devil laugh No brains required! :tongue:

stefy's photo
Sun 11/13/11 06:13 PM

I love my tattoo! I am actually getting another one in two weeks.

What are you going to get?

A heartagram!:smile:

stefy's photo
Sun 11/13/11 05:58 PM
Florence Welch - I Don't Wanna Know

stefy's photo
Sun 11/13/11 05:36 PM
I love my tattoo! I am actually getting another one in two weeks.

stefy's photo
Sun 11/13/11 05:33 PM

I'm still wondering what makes a woman a tramp. Is it sleeping with someone too quickly? If so, what is too quickly? Is it sleeping with too many men? If so, what's too many?

I think it's when you get that tattoo on your lower back like the one I have. At that point it doesn't matter if you're still a virgin. You've got the "tramp stamp". laugh

laugh

I bet there are some in here who will actually agree with that. Hell, some think tattoos are evil all together!

Oh well now I am sure I am a tramp. No way around it.laugh

Welcome to the tramp club. drinker

Yay...I love when I belong. laugh drinker :banana:

stefy's photo
Sun 11/13/11 05:32 PM

I'm still wondering what makes a woman a tramp. Is it sleeping with someone too quickly? If so, what is too quickly? Is it sleeping with too many men? If so, what's too many?

I am not sure either. ohwell she mentioned dressing in certain ways. I personaly think her description refers to women that are very comfortable with their sexuality.

I don't see a problem with being comfortable with your sexuality. I understand some people aren't, but that's not a reason to look down on those who are.

I agree. But for some looking down at people is like a sport. Makes them feel better about themselves.

stefy's photo
Sun 11/13/11 05:30 PM

I think it's when you get that tattoo on your lower back like the one I have. At that point it doesn't matter if you're still a virgin. You've got the "tramp stamp". laugh

laugh

I bet there are some in here who will actually agree with that. Hell, some think tattoos are evil all together!

Oh well now I am sure I am a tramp. No way around it.laugh

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25