Community > Posts By > JONTHRASHER12

JONTHRASHER12's photo
Sat 07/14/18 05:11 PM

I think Trump made a good nomination Choice. Let's hope it goes through
I watched it on tv yesterday and he is well qualified.

I found the opposition rather odd. By the end of the presidents presentation they were all displaying anti-Kavanaugh signs. "How did they design, print and distribute those so fast"?

The opposition had to have printed out protest signs for all four of the candidates. So open minded of them!. We, in Indiana, were hoping for the lady that was on the list. She graduated from and served as a law professor from Notre Dame University (10 miles from where I live).

I did notice the signs also and wonder how they had them that quickly. :smile:

I didn't know about the list . I was for anyone that would not have a libral mindset.!

Think of all those African children wearing Hillary 2016 We Did It! Teeshirts.

Liberals were never accused of being bright.
then you must consider conservatives to have that same issue considering they do the exact same just look
look at the mitt Romney victory hats

JONTHRASHER12's photo
Sat 07/14/18 02:14 AM

I read that post about 20 times, I'm still not sure I really understand it.

I’m with you on that...made zero sense :joy::joy::joy:

I'm surprised by that as I felt like "Finally a man who understands" (most don't) and was happy that for a change this message is coming from a man.

If you attract mostly 'poor quality' men and men who are after sex only it is indeed because of what you yourself exude. And that is either your own photos OR the way you present yourself.
And this is indeed by posting in a negative way: "If you want X DO NOT contact me"

Most women seem to think this will hold them off while in actual fact it attracts the men they don't want and repels good guys.

I was going to post "This is one of the best postings on here ever" and I love it coming from a man, so I'm quite shocked to see the replies.
that's because it's victim blaming it's wrong to immediately push for sex on anyone man or woman without them literally asking for it and this issue can be seen from terry crews to pick a female anywhere and they've probably delt with it

JONTHRASHER12's photo
Fri 07/13/18 10:54 PM
You're just a thirst trap right now

JONTHRASHER12's photo
Fri 07/13/18 10:23 PM

I have to admit that reading a lot of women's post amuse me meaning (if your looking for SEX then walk away ) Am like ok what is wrong with this person?

That amuses me too. But for different reasons, probably.

When I read something like "if you're just looking for sex, move on," in a profile (especially if it's like the first line), I build this movie in my head where they also go to McDonald's and the cashier asks "hi, may I take your order?" and the profile person says "I'm not looking for a whopper! Nor any hot apple pie nonsense! Or a combo meal! If you want me to try your new cajun sandwich or the mcrib, just keep on walking!......I'll have a cheeseburger, and, um, how fresh are your fries? Uuuhhhn, do I want the carmel frap or just a coke? Ugh."

That's what amuses me.
Then I go to Youtube and watch the videos where the customer starts beating on the McDonald's employee for running out of nuggets or something. Then I'll wonder if her online profile also says she doesn't want drama.

First and for most directing that one way ticket staying single for a very long time your scaring the good men away so you need to stop that attitude and understand not all men after SEX.

If they aren't after sex....then why would "I'm not looking for sex" necessarily "scare" them, the "good men," away?

And wouldn't it be more helpful to tell people how to change their attitude, like specific tools to do so, rather than just "you need to stop that attitude."

Second of all here's the main problem if the men asking for sex then probably means that your exposing yourself a bit to much either from the legs to the breast so if you don't want that type of negativity then don't post photos like that.

I don't think that's always the case. It's not just the women showing excessive cleavage, or in sexy/revealing clothing, that are being propositioned for just sex or immediate intimate encounters.

You know there was a time, long long ago, in a galaxy far away, when photos weren't all that common on profiles or dating sites, as people had slow computers with dial up, loading in the kilobytes and such?
Unfortunately, I'm old enough to remember.
And guess what, women complained about the exact same things then as now, they also would say/post 'not here for sex!' too.

I don't think the "main problem" is revealing photos.
Personally, I think the "main problem" is the impersonal communication aspect of the internet. Easier to dehumanize and focus on self, having to fill in missing communication with your own biases, perspective, insecurities, emotions, whatever, as there isn't adequate feedback that people are used to that they get on a face to face basis. That just leads to objectifying others, and seeing them as an extension of your own ego, causing stress when they don't react/respond how you think they will/should.

that was a great way to put it

JONTHRASHER12's photo
Fri 07/13/18 09:13 PM

^
SEE!!
THATS the difference between liberals,and extreme right wing republicans/trump supporters

WE deal in FACTS,and Y'ALL have to resort to IMAGINARY FANTASYS to try to validate Y'ALL's viewpoints!!!

i think THAT little outburst tells EVERYBODY where both sides are at in this discussion.

thanx!!
laugh

Facts? What facts? The DNC lives to hoodwink their constituents. They promise everything, and give nothing. All you're doing, is keeping them in power. A power that is so corrupt, they'd cheat you as look at you.

So sorry, I'm not allowing an elite group make me their puppet.
but you're a trump supporter and his whole life is literally him swindling people that are not in the same wealth class as him

JONTHRASHER12's photo
Fri 07/13/18 09:08 PM

Very childish and unproductive.
Liberals are a sad bunch of crybabies.

wow you're such a snowflake

JONTHRASHER12's photo
Fri 07/13/18 09:02 PM
So far I've been having trouble with online dating but I'm willing to bet money on its just because I'm new at this and just can be obscenely awkward

JONTHRASHER12's photo
Fri 07/13/18 08:58 PM
Or you know that movie called The Manchurian candidate

JONTHRASHER12's photo
Tue 07/03/18 02:04 AM
For the people of Santa Rosa ca