Community > Posts By > DonnaRocamora

DonnaRocamora's photo
Thu 08/30/18 07:03 AM

One day i want too love the one that loves me.

Well she would love you as well if you knew how to use the right "to" in your sentence. Grammar people.....love can had via correct grammar. drinker

* can BE had (just to be consistent with your opinion)

IMO, though, love SHOULD NOT BE delimited by the limits of one's grammar.

Wish you luck on your search, kid.

DonnaRocamora's photo
Sun 08/12/18 07:02 AM

Oh and the reason IQ scores aren't awesome is when looking for a girlfriend. Try spending the majority of your life when the only women who get you and become interested are using walkers, but like any red blooded man you want the hotties all the morons get to screw through all the good looking years.

It's a conundrum, the kind where you slap anyone who shoves an IQ test in your face and tell them go out and work for a living and figure it out for yourself. Does nothing for me.

And Mensa, omg I've never met so many pretentious idiots in my life. It's like an alien conspiracy convention, they're morons, seriously.

"Categorizing" people as to their level of IQ, in my opinion, is akin to labeling people with personality types - irrelevant and superficial. As long as one is at peace with one's self, not stepping on anyone's boundaries, and not using such "classifications" to prove that they're better than the rest, having an IQ of something to the nth power or the ABCDEFG personality makes one no different than the next person.

DonnaRocamora's photo
Fri 07/13/18 02:18 AM
Fairly new, more specifically, to sites like this. Please don't frown and see me as superficial - I'm here just to find new friends with whom I can exchange insightful thoughts with. Is that possible?

DonnaRocamora's photo
Fri 07/06/18 12:08 AM

Wow. Let's simplify it a bit. As a single father, anyone who considers my daughter baggage is baggage and should be left at the baggage claim aisle for someone else who can handle that level of selfishness.

I totally agree.

DonnaRocamora's photo
Thu 07/05/18 11:45 PM
If I may ask, what to you is "too good to be true"?

Is it the way she looks? Her "credentials"? Don't you think that's prejudice? If I may suggest, get to know the person first. That's the purpose of a chat, right? Getting to know one another.

I know sites like this have people from all walks of life, and that includes those whose intent is to prey on innocent ones. I think communicating will flush out the real ones.

DonnaRocamora's photo
Thu 07/05/18 08:07 AM

My boys are part of me my life.. what journey what path I take in life..
they are on as well.. so we are kind of a package deal..:wink: ..

I greatly admire men who consider their kids a big part of their lives. Kudos to you.