Community > Posts By > lovemechanics

lovemechanics's photo
Thu 03/27/14 06:33 PM

we all committ mistakes, even our partners too. Sometimes there are huge fights and we start thinking that things are falling apart. But it is at that point of time, when our love and patience is being test. It depends on us whether we start joining the bRoken pieces or leave things as they are and walk away. But remember, your partner nids u always, it doesnt matter how roughly you argue and fight the heart still says 'i love u'. So never leave your love alone and broken.

Reltionship is not head thing it is heart thing.No one is a mind-reader so your partner won't be able to figure out how you’re feeling. Be specific and clear with yourself on what you want and make an effort to discover what your partner’s needs are. Be there through the good, bad, happy, and sad times too. Trust that you can count on each other, and be available not only when it’s convenient, but when it's needed most.

lovemechanics's photo
Thu 03/27/14 06:14 PM
#jasmine your dis small step is eye opening for us. Indian pls now be sensible and stop doing injustice in the name of caste and community

lovemechanics's photo
Wed 03/26/14 12:14 PM
Everyone made the mistake of holding caste to be a religious institution. Caste is in our society not in religion.... casteism had a very positive effect on our society nd evenit is meaningful today too....caste is simply a crystallized social institution nd it was a necessity for self-preservation of mankind earlier nd somehow today as thr is lot of financial injustice in our nation and across the globe.... ofcourse on the name of casteism nd religion doing injustice nd violence is totally unacceptable... but just showing our love nd humanity on dis is not enough to solve the problem …first take decision either you want casteism or not nd den act accordingly …....i think its better either nurture dis system in healthy manner or eradicate it by giving back the people their lost social individuality.

lovemechanics's photo
Wed 03/26/14 11:16 AM
hahah....are you suggesting or threatening :P

btw nyc idea nd i appreciate u for dis mall step to connect india :)