Community > Posts By > Wantinghiswill

no photo
Thu 11/25/10 05:09 AM
haley hope your feeling better.. :)
its annying being single this thanksgiving.(i hate it too)
but ive made the point to tell myself i have alot to be thankful for.
im visiting a friend in a rehab center... he was in a motorcycle accident.. he broke alot of bones.
so i keep telling myself that could be me...
that seems to suffice my lonely feelings for a few minutes

no photo
Wed 11/24/10 07:20 PM
im in florida so that wont work LOL.
i feel yah..
the person i had been dating she cheated on me about 5 months ago.we broke up sunday... and im starting to realize its a good thing LOL

no photo
Tue 11/23/10 04:31 PM
Edited by Wantinghiswill on Tue 11/23/10 04:34 PM
it happened to me about 6 months ago when we were supposebly taking a break.. she wanted to see other people... so i dont know if mine is considered cheating because i was sure faithfull.
however we just broke up for other reasons and part of me is happy.. because i have always wondered if she will do it again. ..
and to be honest... ive read very few that are truely sincere after they cheat....

generally if they are curious once than it will probably happen again. i asked her was i lacking something and she said no it was just a weak moment.. and she was confused..

thats why i hate dating in some ways.. people have these weak confused moments...
i said to myself i have weak moments but i cant imagine hurting you that way...

i also think that when they ask for forgiveness it should be up to them to make every way possible to show you where they are and so forth. generally what happens though is they get annoyed when this happens.

i am happy though that i moved on... i have asked myself will i trust her for marriage ... and to be honest no.... even though we had so much chemistry..

i would encourage you to do the same... really ask yourself if you think you can trust him...

you deserve better than this... and you can get someone better :)

no photo
Tue 11/23/10 04:16 PM
we just decided to take a break as well. mine took place sunday afternoon. and its killing me. however i know that its for our own good. she was raised catholic and im protistant. so i knew this day was coming. however it still hurts like all get out. we work together so i know its going to be wiered at work.

no photo
Tue 11/23/10 03:58 PM
i think that rushing is not good either. i just did that and it has backfired on me. good luck on finding Mr. Right. He is out thier. Sometimes i think we dont know what we want. Thats why im praying that God sends me the right one. He might know what i want more than what i think i want LOL