Community > Posts By > timmy2tone240

timmy2tone240's photo
Mon 11/29/10 04:09 PM

Bella u took it the wrong way im sorry i worded it wrong, but I know there are Latinas and Hispanics on here and I'm not racist or narrowing my search because of race. I'm just saying I've only dated hispanic women and I never had it end very well. Like you your gorgeous I'd get to know you, but I'm sorry if i offended you because yes it did come out wrong I'm sorry

It's fine sweetie:smile: no offense taken. I do wish u the best in ur search. No matter what race she is. I just hope she knocks u off ur feetflowerforyou

Well thanks Bella ur a doll, i appreciate it. I hope u have good luck too in finding mr. right

timmy2tone240's photo
Mon 11/29/10 09:49 AM
I've been hurt twice that i would really count, but its life and we all learn from it

timmy2tone240's photo
Mon 11/29/10 05:54 AM
I'm just looking for the right woman in my life, check out my profile and if your interested let me know. But How is this place? is it any good?

timmy2tone240's photo
Mon 11/29/10 05:52 AM
Hey ladies, I'm new and want to try this out so I'm looking for a girl that is willing to take chances and have fun. needs to have a sense of humor and loves the outdoors or can tolerate it lol. Look at my profile and if anyones interested hit me up

timmy2tone240's photo
Mon 11/29/10 05:50 AM
Bella u took it the wrong way im sorry i worded it wrong, but I know there are Latinas and Hispanics on here and I'm not racist or narrowing my search because of race. I'm just saying I've only dated hispanic women and I never had it end very well. Like you your gorgeous I'd get to know you, but I'm sorry if i offended you because yes it did come out wrong I'm sorry

timmy2tone240's photo
Mon 11/29/10 04:55 AM
I love kids after but I scare myself around them. Its really confusing. Thanks for the advice tho i appreciate it and YEah I dont want anymore Latinos thats why I'm here

timmy2tone240's photo
Mon 11/29/10 04:34 AM
Hey folks i just signed on this thing yesterday to see whats its like n idk figured it would be a great way to meet people. I just got out of a relationship over a month ago. For someone i have a things for latinos and thats all i've dated, but they drive me crazy...ANYWAY im rambling so let me know what ya think of my profile.