Community > Posts By > Guyonline123

Guyonline123's photo
Tue 04/29/08 09:34 PM

The lead singer chick is freakin hot.

agreed

Guyonline123's photo
Tue 04/29/08 09:32 PM
Just got back from the concert in Houston(Flew from Oklahoma)
to see Paramore, my buddy won some tickets, and only 300 people were allowed to go. I really didn't like the band much until I heard them live today, They were amazing! They sound a million times better live than on their cd.

Guyonline123's photo
Thu 04/24/08 10:27 PM
I'm not Jesus - Apocalyptica

Guyonline123's photo
Thu 04/24/08 10:24 PM

there is still tickets!
you should go!

When is it happening because i may be out of town?

Guyonline123's photo
Thu 04/24/08 02:01 AM
Yarg, I be speakin without a debate partner.

Guyonline123's photo
Thu 04/24/08 02:00 AM

ahhhh but my friend...the crusaders went over THERE and tried to convert them and take the land as their own. the muslims were trying to fight for their freedom and to regain their land (aka....free it from the invaders)

They did try to convert muslims, but the only real area they tried, and did capture once, was Jerusalem. Of course there are too many Crusades to count and they all happened over the span of 100 years, so one of those had to fit the bill of what I was saying, eh?

Guyonline123's photo
Thu 04/24/08 01:51 AM
Edited by Guyonline123 on Thu 04/24/08 01:53 AM

lol guy...i wasn't referring to you...just to anyone

BUT (and you had to know I'd have a but lol)the crusades....wrong. the ones that were invaded by the crusader (muslims) fought for there freedom

DING DING DING...I WIN AGAIN LOL

Nope, the crusades was not a battle of freedom. It was a battle for a single area. The Muslims wanted control of the area, because they see it as holy, and the Crusaders wanted control if because they saw it as holy. All they did was fight for Jerusalem. They were not interested in controlling the Muslims, or enforcing rules on them,or enslaving them, they wanted Jerusalem back.

Of course, this is probably one of the few few few super rare examples in history.

on a side note, I totally misunderstood the intent of what was written, such is the problem with text, you can't really get a feel on what emotion is being used lol

Guyonline123's photo
Thu 04/24/08 01:42 AM
Edited by Guyonline123 on Thu 04/24/08 01:48 AM
I wasn't saying there are wars where freedom never applies, I was saying there are wars where freedom does not apply to you. Vietnam, was not a war for our freedom, the war in iraq is not a war for "Our" freedom. Freedom being The united states.(That last statement was my opinion of course, but I really don't see how it involves our freedom.)

The Crusades, there is an example of a war that did not involve freedom. Since you wanted one :P.

I am going to give an example, but I want it answered to the best of anyones abilities.

Let's say that a country, we will call this country Clyde, was attacked by another country, we will call this country Bonny.

The government structure of Clyde was destroyed and the people of Clyde were given the opportunity of being part of The United land masses of Bonny. Bonny was a carbon Copy of Clyde, in all of its rules etc. So basically the only thing that changed for the people was the name of their country, and the political figures.

Did they lose their freedom?

Guyonline123's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:34 AM

a little pissy lol drinker

How so?

just one of those nights i guess

Why?

there was this girl that i dated for 2 yrs then she moved to was so we broke up weve been talken for bout 6 months or so and she tells me how much she want to see me then when i get tix to go see her she says ahh idont think that is a good idea and wont tell me why all well

That sucks man :/. That stuff always sucks, had a similiar accident my ex moved to florida, yeesh did that turn into a mess.

Guyonline123's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:30 AM

War does not make up freedom.

No, but war is the price for freedom.

There are many prices for freedom war is not always the price, or the only price.

Just because you are at war, it may have nothing to do with your freedom. Though I do agree when dealing with freedom, generally there is a fight to be had, because there is always someone mad with power.
ythe only price what is war to you if sacrifice isnt the ultimate baring of being?

???? Say that again I am having a hard time deciphering.
"THE ONLY PRICE" what is war to you its a sacrifi e one makes to himself an his country to never betray or backdown i surrender nothing. my freedom is prescious and will be fought for day after day.

Ok....

I wasn't questioning what Freedom meant to people, or the fact people give their lives for our freedom.

I was merely stating a fact. You can fight a war and it not be for your freedom. Freedom does have more than one price in a lot of cases, death/war is not the only price.

Guyonline123's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:27 AM
Air Bud, that movie made me sick.

Guyonline123's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:19 AM

There are many prices for freedom war is not always the price, or the only price.

Just because you are at war, it may have nothing to do with your freedom. Though I do agree when dealing with freedom, generally there is a fight to be had, because there is always someone mad with power.
ythe only price what is war to you if sacrifice isnt the ultimate baring of being?

???? Say that again I am having a hard time deciphering.

Guyonline123's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:12 AM
$4800!

But that was before I had the solid gold arms attached to my torso.

Guyonline123's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:08 AM

Guyonline123's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:03 AM
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Is investing in a motorcycle.

Guyonline123's photo
Wed 04/23/08 11:52 PM
Edited by Guyonline123 on Wed 04/23/08 11:54 PM
Yup, I am in Tulsa, I knew there were a lot of fans here, just didn't know there was a club!

I seem to meet a lot of Packer fans up at the University.

Guyonline123's photo
Wed 04/23/08 11:51 PM
Tulsanite is a word now.

I had no idea the used were coming to tulsa! Damnit!

Guyonline123's photo
Wed 04/23/08 11:49 PM

what band

Paramore

Guyonline123's photo
Wed 04/23/08 12:47 AM

Do women cry while watching every movie?:tongue:

Its a rule...

Even for Air Bud?

Guyonline123's photo
Wed 04/23/08 12:41 AM

anybody watch Deathnote ?

Yes, I loved that show, except for the whole L thing, that pissed me off.

Previous 1 3 4