Community > Posts By > bgs67

bgs67's photo
Sat 08/04/18 07:23 PM
Super thanks Soufiehere,
Trust I have done it right this time. Lol :smile:
Me similar issues attracting more than 60 likes but all below my own age bracket which does not make sense in the real world.
Cheers.

bgs67's photo
Thu 08/02/18 12:36 AM
:smile:

bgs67's photo
Sun 07/29/18 07:26 PM
Welcome! But stay alert as chairman_z puts it. Cheers :smile:

bgs67's photo
Fri 07/27/18 03:27 AM
greeneyes148 - that statement was just brilliant!
I just burst out laughing after a rather hard day at boardroom games with rival solicitors! Thanks mate! Have a great weekend all!laugh

bgs67's photo
Fri 07/27/18 12:23 AM
Yes, its very heart breaking to learn that hundreds of people are missing and an unknown number believed dead after the collapse of a hydro power dam under construction in southeast Laos.

Communication links and lines totally destroyed.

Some of my friends working with relief groups, NGOs and organizations within the geographical area say it is a real challenge addressing the devastation.

Perhaps, it best to also uphold this situation in prayer and those in the line of danger as they reach out to help assist those in need.
Shalom!

bgs67's photo
Thu 07/26/18 09:33 PM
Hi all,
Good afternoon.
An obsession of mine to go check outlets where they have used items that include various brands of guitars namely Gibson.
If you have any information on one please heads up mate. Cheers.
Have a great weekend all! :smile:

bgs67's photo
Wed 07/25/18 09:55 PM
scary ......tears

bgs67's photo
Wed 07/25/18 06:54 AM
Exactly what I told my cousin, who seems to have been convinced that is
the answer to all his woes. I like you think the old fashion way and rather safe than sorry - go for those long walks, a bit of gym, watch one's diet and discipline being the key. I hope that I am not wrong as I also told him liposuction is not a silver bullet as if you go through it but revert to your old ways - its back after some time!:smile:

bgs67's photo
Wed 07/25/18 06:09 AM
Hi everyone,
Just trying to get some feedback if you had gone through liposuction. Was it safe/painful, time taken and your advice if someone wants to consider that medical option, perhaps, to remove excess fat from areas such as the thighs, hips, buttocks or most importantly abdomen?
Thank you & Cheers! :smile:

bgs67's photo
Tue 07/24/18 11:37 PM
But they should not turn it into an ugly episode in the interest of their child and with regards to dignity and decorum. Sad when such things happen.

bgs67's photo
Tue 07/24/18 08:53 PM
Same challenge and too much social eating doesn't help! Now started my long walks and light gym work just to tone up and feel better. Long way to go.

bgs67's photo
Tue 07/24/18 08:42 PM
Hi everyone!

bgs67's photo
Tue 07/24/18 05:02 AM
Life is full of endless possibilities. What is super important is we are going in with our eyes wide open, emotions intact and comprehensively vigilant!
Blessings!

bgs67's photo
Tue 07/24/18 02:55 AM
Gosh, have I done enough to defend my clients case though I only had 35 minutes of sleep and plenty coffee to rock my brains....

bgs67's photo
Sun 07/22/18 04:30 AM
True!
Cannot speak for other men, but, I likewise read the profile uploads and find it difficult when all you have are pictures with no data whatsoever, which raises many a doubt in a legally trained mind, so I pause. It goes no where.
Is the concept not about checking out whether one's compatible or not and looking at common ground? No offense meant!

bgs67's photo
Sat 07/21/18 04:40 AM
Thank you so much! Finally got it done after a series of misses. Lol!
Thank you so much. Blessings & have a great weekend all!

bgs67's photo
Sat 07/21/18 04:07 AM
Gosh, belonging to a generation of acquired IT skills group which is still super basic where do you go to update your interest, I did but it keeps going blank! And please, another question if I may - where or what is that 'essay section?' How do we get there? A million apologies and a great weekend all!