Community > Posts By > MadAlice420

MadAlice420's photo
Sat 07/28/18 03:03 AM
I didn’t see anything she said as being feminist or coming off as mean...she just was letting guys no she’s not looking for them but you know how men are they see a pretty female they automatically message I think she was just trying to weed out the trouble of having to do all that...idk just my 2cents which is just that...
Thank you. That's absolutely right! xoxox

MadAlice420's photo
Sat 07/28/18 01:44 AM
um again no maybe you should quit trying to depict emotion from text Lmfao I'm more amused that you think you are the psychological guru behind my post lol

MadAlice420's photo
Sat 07/28/18 01:34 AM
reply***

MadAlice420's photo
Sat 07/28/18 01:26 AM
I am married...um its on my profile...that ANYONE can see. lol.. I am in a Polyamoris/Monogamis relationship. Mad Alice is in my term used once she finds love with the Mad Hatter. But thank you for the replay =)

MadAlice420's photo
Fri 07/27/18 11:10 PM
Hey check out my profile. Woman only. xoxox....Men will be blocked.

MadAlice420's photo
Fri 07/27/18 10:39 PM
I've created this post in hopes of turning something bad into something good. I'm hoping that the Lesbian and Bisexual community of California will post here. Please feel free to post pictures, anything to make it easier for real people looking for real connections to reach out. Please no judgement and No drama. feel free to check out my profile send me a message