Community > Posts By > soulsurvivor08

soulsurvivor08's photo
Tue 12/07/10 09:31 PM
Go to santaclaus.com - Here it says that her name is Jessica Mary Claus- middle name chosen because Mary was Jesus' mother's name. I remember hearing something else another time but I don't remember what it was- anyone else know of another name??

soulsurvivor08's photo
Tue 12/07/10 05:09 PM
Hi Sweetie,

Welcome! Hope you find who or what you are looking for. Best of luck

Angy

soulsurvivor08's photo
Tue 12/07/10 04:20 PM
Hi all! I'm in Morristown,Tn- So,has anyone met any good matches on this site? New to this and tired of the dating game- thought I'd try online. I figure if I get to know someone based on their personality then it won't be all about the physical aspect. (At least that is what I'm hoping) I'm tired of guys (and a couple girls)looking me up and down-only wanting one thing. Where are the grown-folk at in TN? Tired of games- recently divorced- just want to meet someone new that knows how to respect a woman. Any suggestions?

soulsurvivor08's photo
Tue 12/07/10 03:29 PM
gargantuan

soulsurvivor08's photo
Tue 12/07/10 03:24 PM
I don't think politics should have any place in this discussion. Elizabeth Edwards was a successful woman in her own right and showed a grace few people can exhibit-especially on a national public forum. She should be remembered for her unerring faith, her lover fo rher family, and her steadfast devotion to all she believed in. John Edwards was a fool. She was a good woman.

soulsurvivor08's photo
Tue 12/07/10 03:17 PM
Hi sweetie,

Welcome to Mingle. I am new here too but have met lots of cool people from all across the country. Have fun and I wish you the best of luck.