Community > Posts By > Erland01

Erland01's photo
Tue 07/24/18 04:08 PM
Because love doesn’t come to you. You have to go to love.
Love isn’t a basic right. It’s an earned right. A right you fight for.

hahahaha you're smart ... Because for A Love, you don't know anything to get it, You Just Need A Commitment and Sincerity to make it continue to grow and develop

Erland01's photo
Tue 07/24/18 03:55 PM
I think a lot of women my age like dating and aren't wanting to rush into the boredom of a relationship. Most of us have been pleasers in the relationship/marriage. We are ready to enjoy life.

:heart_eyes:️:heart_eyes:️

Erland01's photo
Tue 07/24/18 03:52 PM
Glad I’m not the only one who notices the change in the single guys their behavior.
I understand what you mean when you say “ a few dates of him just being charming “ .
I don’t want to bind myself to someone so quickly either. I prefer keeping my options open. I know myself : once the novelty of the dating partner wears off, I start to look around again. I always have this problem. I can’t count my blesses when staying with one person. After a few days I miss the adventure that comes with being single.
Guys these days - don’t know if it’s also that way with guys your age - want to know who is texting you, why you are taking so long to answer, why you are not looking happy when you are on a date with them, why you were talking to the guy from the table next to you in the restaurant, they start immediately wanting sex, ask your taste in furniture ( really happened ) as if we are going to live together or something.
One guy even told me that he didn’t like that I would still be studying for 4 more years. As if I was going to change my life choices for a person I barely knew 3 weeks.
I hate all the presumptions that come with dating. All the expectations. I wish there was something like cuddle buddies or so. Like friends with benefits but without the sex. Sex is too exhausting after a while. Cuddling gives you energy. But guys always want sex.

Not All Men prioritize Sex in a Relationship, but all depends on one's personal capacity, because every character who makes a person grow is different. Sometimes men also need a woman who accompanies and fills the time in his life

Erland01's photo
Tue 07/24/18 03:43 PM
Totally Agree with you,, what ever happened to just old fashion dating.. Now day's men seem to think that dating means a sexual hook up for some reason... I miss the days of just dating spending time with someone and getting to know them before intimacy ever happens ...

I'm Not Just The Only Man Who Like That, On the contrary It's Like That .. In It Looks Clear How a personality personality portion of a person is measurable .. Because If someone likes their opposite sex instead of Bust for making love .. He will try to dive into the opposing personality the type ...

Erland01's photo
Tue 07/24/18 03:37 PM
You are absolutely right ... I think they only see the appearance and interest of the physical opposite sex, so they desire to make love, so they are too quick to establish relationships with the opposite sex ... While trying to interact and bring personalities closer will make a relationship will be comfortable when both partners have committed each other