Community > Posts By > Martyn

Martyn 's photo
Wed 08/22/18 01:00 AM
I don't think I've mastered this, but in was making an observation that my post 'went down well' as I -predictably- had no replies! And i was raring to go, too!

Doh!

(So I bought a nice little VW EOS sports car as a consolation prize instead!!)
drool

Martyn 's photo
Wed 08/22/18 12:55 AM

..if the sunshine returns that is!

How about a nice luch or decent cup of tea somewhere? I am a solvent, car driving#, balding, decent guy of [oh mi gosh] over 65.

But they tell me 65 is the new 45.. Help me prove that they're right!

M

#have Peugeot,can travel!

Well that went down well then!!

Honestly..
M

Martyn 's photo
Wed 08/22/18 12:48 AM

How about a nice luch or decent cup of tea somewhere? I am a solvent, car driving#, balding, decent guy of [oh mi gosh] over 65.

M

#have Peugeot,can travel!!

Martyn 's photo
Sun 08/19/18 04:07 AM
Good luck mate; I reckon this site is so genuine that there are almost no girls on it, just geezers and fakes!

You may get a reply from a strangely named person who wants you to pay to chat though...

Then again you are a 'nice young man' so maybe they will flock to you:)m

Martyn 's photo
Thu 08/16/18 12:10 PM
That pink thing you're wearing needs ironing!!laugh

Martyn 's photo
Sun 07/29/18 10:03 AM

M

#have Peugeot,can travel!!

Martyn 's photo
Sun 07/29/18 09:55 AM

Indeed many profiles do seem rather dormant. Only a small number of active members have the courtesy to reply as an observation. A lot of them just ignore your message but may look at your profile.
Some members are unfortunately fake which is prevalent on a lot of sites.
The community blogs here are fairly active though which is a good thing.

Absolutely Thanks for your observations; I am sure a lot of fakery goes on just to get us to part with our hard-earned loot! But your reply also proves that 'the machine' works!! Thanks chum

Martyn 's photo
Sun 07/29/18 08:07 AM
Thanks for the hello, 'world.. I am not a machine, a fake, nor any of the things these sites apparently self-generate!! M

Martyn 's photo
Sun 07/29/18 06:16 AM
Edited by Martyn on Sun 07/29/18 06:18 AM
replying to the idea 'Shall we have a mingle nude day to welcome you properly'

--We all take our clothes off and stare hopelessly at the computer screen simultaneously, you mean??? [whilst hoping the webcam is OFF!!}

Martyn 's photo
Sun 07/29/18 06:08 AM
..although what I'm REALLY thinking about is quite personal!

Martyn 's photo
Sun 07/29/18 06:06 AM
Car aircon not woring Doh!!

Martyn 's photo
Sun 07/29/18 06:04 AM
Hello everybody; introducing muself; I am Martyn, an English guy living near Oxford. Solvent. Nice Car. Hardly any hair but not too ugly...

Reassonaby intelligent; can converse!

Like Sudoko but not v good at it; NT houses and so on; walks; lunches [and late lunches!]; dinnner; theatre; musical shows.

Also like mechanical things [well I'm sure some ladies would tolerate this interest!] -I own an old one armed bandit and other 'allwin' amusement games.

Great fun! [both machines and me too!]

Seeking female company for afternoons out etc...

Martyn 's photo
Sat 07/28/18 11:46 AM
Hello chums. Do you ever get any replies to your emails? Just can observation that a lot of members on here are 'dormant' -or so it seems to me! Best to all. Martyn E of Oxford, looking for lady to share days out/late leisurely lunches etc!! Oh -I am 60+!!! Doh!