truedevotion's photo
Tue 03/15/11 09:37 AM
That is beautiful....

truedevotion's photo
Tue 03/01/11 05:49 AM
Well what woman wouldn't?

truedevotion's photo
Sun 02/13/11 10:15 AM
Thanx everybody for all the insight, Tazz42...I am in the USA, and he is american. I do sorta feel like the permanent babysitter. It's just that I have already broke up w/ him once and then he wrote me all these sad emails....and of course I was right back w/ him. I just don't get it, why he would act like he wants me all 2 himself, but not care about my needs and desires. WTF? BTW He is a cancer, and a very confusing 1.

truedevotion's photo
Sun 02/13/11 09:25 AM
Edited by truedevotion on Sun 02/13/11 09:27 AM
I have been with this guy on and off for almost a yr now. He kissed me in the beginning, but not at all now, and he isn't very affectionate. We are sexually active, but a little less than what I'm used to. He says he don't want me talking to other guys, and is constantly accusing me of it. I keep telling him he's the 1 I wanna b with, but he knows how I feel about the whole kissing thing. Not much has changed, I told him I cannot b in love w/some1 who don't like to kiss. If nothing changes soon, I do feel I should c other people. I feel as though my feelings aren't important to him, so why should his be important to me? How could he even have strong feelings for me if he never kisses me? I smoke and I know he don't like it, but I do brush my teeth every night b4 bed, still no kissing. He has 2 young kids which I love like they r my own. I just hope thats not why he's leading me on....do you think I'm being led on? I'M GONG CRAZY, WHAT DO I DO? PLS HELP!!!!!!tears