City Of Pooler Georgia,
Fine hospitality, just don't stay where I did...eewwwwwww

NINERSLEAFFAN's photo
Mon 01/03/11 03:30 PM
no doubt da bout it!!
Rock on!!

NINERSLEAFFAN's photo
Mon 01/03/11 03:29 PM
Yeaaaaa ok rub it in....That aint winter, yr beer gets warm outside...thats all we gots is big fridges:tongue:

NINERSLEAFFAN's photo
Mon 01/03/11 02:50 PM
Ok the weather is one thing but slammin our beer c'mon... now u hurt my feelings :) No the Beer doesn't suck, the taxes and polititians do though.
and brother I am thinkin U should be searchin in Oregon City, and broaden your horizons :) looks like a good place to be.

NINERSLEAFFAN's photo
Mon 01/03/11 12:51 PM

funny I was thinkin the same think up her
in Canada how come nobody has been seen for
over a month.... looks like everyone is
connected just like the baby boom:)
and u folks don't know cold... come on up
we'll show ya cold ( MAN IT SUCKS!!!)

I visited my niece in Alberta (Cardston)
and it was 10* below.
I had to keep going outside, the house was
so overheated for all the pansies, to get cooled off.
Quite the cooling effect, and a view of the glaciers :-)

There is a rule...if you go to the beach,
it will rain on your parade souls818 :-).

No Glaciers down here, just pollution/smog, all the good stuff, nothin wrong with Florida inside, I am that pansy you speak of... that cooling effect yes causes "shrinkage" best to avoid outside if at all possible:)

NINERSLEAFFAN's photo
Mon 01/03/11 12:33 PM
funny I was thinkin the same think up her in Canada how come nobody has been seen for over a month.... looks like everyone is connected just like the baby boom:)
and u folks don't know cold... come on up we'll show ya cold ( MAN IT SUCKS!!!)

NINERSLEAFFAN's photo
Sun 01/02/11 07:03 AM
Brother,
there are alot of down to earth honest women everywhere...lots the other way too, just as there alot of male "dogs".
Honesty trust& respect, goes both ways, just as klc ya get what ya give, so give what you want.
best tip I can give is don't try to change someone.....take that person 4 who they are, and if that turns out to not be what you want say thanks and move along, as much as there is give and take, in a relationship, ya cannot give and take a person's personality/traits, only habits, so know what u want and know you are not going to find 100% of that (perfection does not exist, and who wants perfect anyway, less that perfect is character in my books)
"failing women" fail to connect? fail to stay connected?
She's a big world out there with alot of great people everywhere, maybe ya just haven't crossed paths yet, u will.

NINERSLEAFFAN's photo
Mon 12/27/10 03:58 PM
I Know that well, Deja vu.
Love is not found it's built, not even by choice it happens, ironically a year ago I would not have been posting info on love, I am that immiture person you speak of :) ( well not your mate but yes immiture).
That feeling you get the anxious, exitement,that your partner once gave I think is easiest 1st time around, but much like all will say time takes time; and time heals, eventualy it comes again just can't be lookin for it I think it needs to "happen", just my 2 cents.
Much like ya can't force a horse to drink water, ya can't force yours or someone elses heart.
You will be good again, it just doesn't come as fast as we would all like.
For your own heart , u need to feel good 1st, be happy enjoy life, as bad as life appears it is still great, Love all, hate no one, be optimistic, look at things positively, we all hate change but change can be good, :)

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next