Fri 09/21/18 04:04 AM
Hey 36 male 6"3 190lbs
link if ur in the area to chit chat

Mikekim253's photo
Mon 08/06/18 03:30 AM
36 Mike Kim [Tacoma & Lakewood] 6"3 Tall 190 lbs
Speak Korean and English fluently.
4th dan degree taekwondo
Astronomy, history, books, movies, & tv shows.
Pool, Bowling, & darts

First dates are very important in getting to know that person's feelings and interests. First impression last' a lifetime. Asking alot of questions will help you with understanding that girl. First dates are always the best. Really though, I think it depends on both of your interests. The different types of people you meet, mean different types of first dates. I love having fun, and hate the awkward moments. Why not keep the both of us on our toes. Like maybe a bite to eat and.. Ice-Skating? I'm personally not very good, but thats the joy in it.
glasses

Mikekim253's photo
Fri 08/03/18 05:54 AM
36 Mike Kim [Tacoma & Lakewood] 6"3 Tall 190 lbs
Speak Korean and English fluently.
4th dan degree taekwondo
Astronomy, history, books, movies, & tv shows.
Pool, Bowling, & darts

First dates are very important in getting to know that person's feelings and interests. First impression last' a lifetime. Asking alot of questions will help you with understanding that girl. First dates are always the best. Really though, I think it depends on both of your interests. The different types of people you meet, mean different types of first dates. I love having fun, and hate the awkward moments. Why not keep the both of us on our toes. Like maybe a bite to eat and.. Ice-Skating? I'm personally not very good, but thats the joy in it.